OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by porkchopbun

Originally Posted by southbeats

Help for hyperfuse pricing:

My uncle is in the USA and I would like to ask him to pick up a OG hyperfuse low for me. Based from the Footlocker website they are priced at 59.99. with the additional tax, how much would be the final price? He is at San Diego, California.

Hi
Ask him to check out the Nike Outlets...it would save you more money....I've seen them for 49.99 for plain colors. 

But to answer your question....the current sales tax in San Diego is 7.75%...so $64.64 with Footlocker.  Finishline has them for little more...but they have some decent discounts some nice colors:
http://www.finishline.com...798?productId=prod674077

Do a google search on Finishline coupons....etc.  but in my opinion...your best bet are the Nike Outlets.

thank you for the info.i hope he'd still have time to check out the outlets coznhe is living on the 18th. i had bad internet connection the past few days and i wasn't able to email him. thanks again.

hey guys. sorry to resurrect this thread but I got a question. Anybody know if there is a texas longhorn colorway of the hyperfuse mid? any help wud be appreciated

Sorry to bring back the thread but just got my first pair of '10 hyperfuse, things are really narrow does anyone know if they stretch out over time?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Sorry to bring back the thread but just got my first pair of '10 hyperfuse, things are really narrow does anyone know if they stretch out over time?

Yes, eventually they stretch out.  At least mine did,

I tried to like those A.I's but I just can't. And if your pics don't change make me like them then I 1000% don't like them lol. Still don't understand how almost no hyperfuses hit outlets. I'm looking to get some lows for ball.

Back
Top Bottom