OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by dnvtran

I was wondering if anyone knows and/or has spotted Hyperfuses (any color) in any local Northern Virginia FootLocker or FootAction? 

I’ve checked by either going or calling: 
Springfield – Footlocker and Footaction
Landmark – Footlocker
Baileys Crossroads – Footlocker
Tysons Corners – Footlocker
Ballston - Footlocker

Landmark, Baileys, and Tysons had no idea what shoe I was referring to.  Tysons repeated back and said we have no “Hyperfusions

I like these shoes..but I really just want the creams!! If they don't release no hyperfuse for me :-(

Friend of mines checked Potomac Mills.  Neither Footlockers had them and Footaction only had the green ones. 

footlocker wouldn't let me use the coupon on the fuses i wanted... only ones that were allowed were the red and the black ones.. gonna wait patiently for the purple ones
smile.gif

Finally found a FootLocker in Northern Virginia that has the Hyperfuses (Pentagon City) and they didn't let me use the coupon on the shoes.  To the poster above... The FootLocker I went into, only had the all black and all red ones, but still didn't let me use the coupon. 

Originally Posted by dnvtran

Finally found a FootLocker in Northern Virginia that has the Hyperfuses (Pentagon City) and they didn't let me use the coupon on the shoes.  To the poster above... The FootLocker I went into, only had the all black and all red ones, but still didn't let me use the coupon. 
any footlocker with a HOH won't let you use any coupon or VIP discount on their newer shoes, especially if displayed in HOH. You can't use those coupons or VIP discounts on ANYTHING in HOH. or at least that's what i was told by the workers. unless they dumby stupid. I'd js like to assume they dumby stupid so i don't feel as bad for not getting a discount on the Canada's... 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rpcristob

so im guessing these aren't eligible for the coupon right?

depends on where you go and who you ask. In NYC i went into Footaction and was told I could use the $30 off on the Brasil joints. I go down the block to Footlocker and was told I couldn't use them on the PR ones. So
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Wryneck

so whats the general consensus....Hyperfuse or Kobe V as top balling shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I like both fits about the shoe, but the hyperfuse has a better traction. The heartbeat code was pretty whack, cool idea behind it, but wasn't the best idea. Also, hyperfuse has great breathability and very comfortable. So I say the hyperfuse are better in breathability and traction. equal in everything else

Anyone here able to use the FTL/FA coupon at the Cerritos mall? Might swing by and see if they have the USA's. Stupid South Coast Plaza FTL only has the red Hyperfuse's right now.

Got Durant Hyperfuses and Brazil Hyperfuses... need Del Sel/Black and Green/Black... and a extra UWR hyperfuse to ball in

Originally Posted by jleeishere

Originally Posted by Wryneck

so whats the general consensus....Hyperfuse or Kobe V as top balling shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I like both fits about the shoe, but the hyperfuse has a better traction. The heartbeat code was pretty whack, cool idea behind it, but wasn't the best idea. Also, hyperfuse has great breathability and very comfortable. So I say the hyperfuse are better in breathability and traction. equal in everything else
The only thing that i didnt like about the Hyperfuse is the narrow toebox . Kobe V have better fit imo

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by Uneek11

i was wondering when the grey ones were releasing? are they GR or limited? gaaaah! i want the greys!!!! i've gone to 3 diff FA's and 4 diff FTL's with 2 being HOH... i'm so heartbroken.

You talking bout the cool greys right? Don't worry, they havent released yet. Maybe early September

I was wondering about the Cool Grey ones too. The Silver/Black FNL exclusives don't come out until late this month but I haven't heard anything about the Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by Uneek11

i was wondering when the grey ones were releasing? are they GR or limited? gaaaah! i want the greys!!!! i've gone to 3 diff FA's and 4 diff FTL's with 2 being HOH... i'm so heartbroken.

You talking bout the cool greys right? Don't worry, they havent released yet. Maybe early September

I was wondering about the Cool Grey ones too. The Silver/Black FNL exclusives don't come out until late this month but I haven't heard anything about the Cool Greys.

Perfect.

got my rondos today. they do look alot better in the pics. im probley gonna return mine

got my rondos today. they do look alot better in the pics. im probley gonna return mine

Back
Top Bottom