OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Skip0011 wrote:
sorry guys. woulda picked up some sizes for you if i had thought about it

will post pics later
Skip, I am disappoint. You go cop kicks and don't think about the random NT'ers that you've never met before? Selfish 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Skipp0011 what's the retail?

$100. Just copped the westbrooks at HOH Winston. Had the Broys and Rondos still. Said DWills will be in beginning of next week.

anybody know where i can cop the retro/red/black joints that came out a couple months ago. i totally slept on that colorway.

Can an NT'er from Seattle get some help copping Broys from HOH winston, PLEASE? Help me out fellas!

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

If any one in NYC sees the westbrooks, let me know. Thanks. and SMH at them not being on ID. Maybe they are difficult to manufacture?
what exactly would there be to ID?

it's not like there's that many pieces of the shoe to work with.

and knowing the average ID customer, they'd probably mostly get sent back for not having perfect quality.

I'd just want the ability to create some of the PE's that aren't releasing.

Picked my Westbrooks up yesterday from HoH Serramonte, love these. Hope the KD creamsicles come out, but will be fine if they dont.

I might b cavin into coppin a pair of these..i like the westbrook's and the rondo's a lot..who can help?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Picked my Westbrooks up yesterday from HoH Serramonte, love these. Hope the KD creamsicles come out, but will be fine if they dont.

did they have tons of stock?

I will leave this purchase up to fate. If HOH in Harlem has them in my size when I go there tomorrow during lunch, I will cop.

can't believe these are actualllyy selling out in some size..

size 9.5 is out in NYC hoh

and 11-11.5 sold out..

nice job NIKE
scoop my man brandon pairs.. and didn't relize until i was about to ship i had the wrong size.. my bad B
mad.gif

and Will here is your size 10.5

Back
Top Bottom