OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

man i need a pair of those westbrooks. wish i had a hoh near me. any idea if there will be more pe's dropping early next year? the b-roys are pretty dope as well.

I hate to say this but I definitely need to pick up those DWills 
pimp.gif
as well.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif
as well.

those D wills are sick bro.. I like em when i first seen em.. i was like the colorway is sick... 

pimp.gif
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

YO NWT where you at? or you not feeling the colorways ?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Hey guys, quick sizing question.

I'm a size 8 in the OG Hyperdunks and the KD2s...should I stay 8 or go up a half size for the Hyperfuses?

Originally Posted by thaolor

Hey guys, quick sizing question.

I'm a size 8 in the OG Hyperdunks and the KD2s...should I stay 8 or go up a half size for the Hyperfuses?

If you love shoes that fit hand and glove, get your true size.

I've been told to go up a half size bigger than your normal size on these..

Eastbay does state this also..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I've been told to go up a half size bigger than your normal size on these..

Eastbay does state this also..

It's somewhat of a hassle to get your feet in, but I'd take that over my feet sliding around inside the shoe.  That's just my preference. 

^^I hear that..but it seems like most Nike Basketball shoes for me lately have forced me to go up a half size..if it feels like your sliding around in the shoe..just use double socks..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^I hear that..but it seems like most Nike Basketball shoes for me lately have forced me to go up a half size..if it feels like your sliding around in the shoe..just use double socks..

What sz are you?  Are you gonna ball in them primarily?  I wear mines to chill/weight train in.

still got plenty of westbrooks around my way. i'm probably going to pick mine up this weekend. if anyone needs a hand with them, i can probably help out.

I'm a size 9 and have a pair of 9s and a pair of 9.5s,I got the 9.5s first after reading the comments in this thread and they felt great but then I had the chance to grab a pair of samples at an outlet in a 9 for a price I couldn't pass up and when I tried them on they initially felt very tight but after an hour playing in them the fit felt perfect.

I went by FL to try on a pair today- went with my normal size 8. They were perfect length wise but a little tight in the midfoot, hopefully that will loosen up after playing in them.

Thanks for the advice, guys!

played in mine for a couple of hours last night, the right foot fits perfect but the left foot is very painful after wear..

hopefully the loosen up a little bit.

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

These are very clean...especially for meshed out kicks..

Lovin the Cool Grey's, they look like classics already
i def agree man with the meshed out upper. i like these kicks. although i have to show love to the US colorway; the "Turkey" colorway is pretty dope too. red sock liner, aqua blue upper and black outsole. pretty smooth if you ask me.

speaking of HOH's, wasn't there suppose to be one around 30th something street near MSG? what's the story with that one?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

speaking of HOH's, wasn't there suppose to be one around 30th something street near MSG? what's the story with that one?
I heard about that, I was pretty excited but I think it was either canceled or put on hold

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif
as well.

those D wills are sick bro.. I like em when i first seen em.. i was like the colorway is sick... 

pimp.gif
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

YO NWT where you at? or you not feeling the colorways ?
[/td][/tr][/table]

these are cool....but are the white ones dropping??? those are so 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom