OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by thaolor

I'm also waiting on Eastbay Rep's word, but I'm fairly certain the Hyperfuse Lows do have Zoom Air in the forefoot.

The finished product has "NIKE ZOOM" printed right on the heel.
nike_hyperfuse_low_allstar_2011-4-595x398.jpg
Originally Posted by turk

Hey Eastbay Ray,
Do these have zoom air in the forefoot? The description doesn't mention it (only says phylon), and in the Q and A section, an Eastbay rep named Gino specifically says it DOES NOT have Zoom Air. This is important for me as I plan to ball in these, no Zoom Air equals No Go. Since Nike doesn't have these up yet, I can't find any reliable source for the tech in the shoe. Please help (in the next 5 hours).
I just got a reply back and this is what my contact said:

These are the "Low" version of the Zoom Hyperfuse and shares the same design/technology, specifically with regards to the "Zoom Unit". There is a Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot for a low-profile and super-responsive cushioning.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the reply Ray. Good to know. My blue East LAs arrive wednesday—can't wait to see how they compare to the Kobe V's I've been wearing this last year. 
Should probably update the Eastbay page sooner than later, as you'll lose a fair amount of sales as it right now says specifically trhat it does NOT have Zoom Air.

Originally Posted by turk

Thanks for the reply Ray. Good to know. My blue East LAs arrive wednesday—can't wait to see how they compare to the Kobe V's I've been wearing this last year. 
Should probably update the Eastbay page sooner than later, as you'll lose a fair amount of sales as it right now says specifically trhat it does NOT have Zoom Air.
Yup, I already notified the appropriate personal about that issue and hope to have it updated sometime next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Which NBA player has the PEs that are either black or navy and yellow? The main part of the shoe is black/navy and the collar panel and swoosh are yellow? I thought it was Curry, but I guess not.

Originally Posted by scshift

Which NBA player has the PEs that are either black or navy and yellow? The main part of the shoe is black/navy and the collar panel and swoosh are yellow? I thought it was Curry, but I guess not.

absolutely Deron Williams...
may post pic later if i find any

He's my fav player, had been laying eyes on his shoes~ got em both mid top and low top PE hyperfuse...

but i wished they release the one he actually worn in away games lately, the colorway you described... those r 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Yes I Do R U From Around Here

thought those unis looked familiar.
i'm from hillsboro, but go to school in eugene now.
graduated from century in '07 so yeah. good pick on the fit with the hyperfuse and jerseys by the way

Back
Top Bottom