Official I AM MUSIC TOUR II Thread vol. Wayne, Nicki, Ross, Travis

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

All the cheap tickets for Honda Center are gone? Is there a LA date?

Whats good, brodie?

I think they will be at the staples center on 4/21/11
Why you think that?
nerd.gif

and what up bruh

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Just got back from the Cleveland Show. Concert was really good. Travis Barker did his thing with his kids on stage. Rick Ross set was wack to me it was just a big picture of him set-up behind him. Nicki Minaj is actually really entertaining but i dont really know/get into any of her songs except Monster,Up all night etc. Wayne had way more energy then previous times ive seen him. It was good to see him sober and actually looking like he wanted to be there. He spat that same verse at the end of the show like the previous concerts. Special guests were Birdman,Millz,COry Gunz,Shannel,Khaled,lil Twist. I'd recommend seeing the show to anybody who still can.

I was there too and Weezy def did a good job. Good show, def worth the money

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Just got back from the Cleveland Show. Concert was really good. Travis Barker did his thing with his kids on stage. Rick Ross set was wack to me it was just a big picture of him set-up behind him. Nicki Minaj is actually really entertaining but i dont really know/get into any of her songs except Monster,Up all night etc. Wayne had way more energy then previous times ive seen him. It was good to see him sober and actually looking like he wanted to be there. He spat that same verse at the end of the show like the previous concerts. Special guests were Birdman,Millz,COry Gunz,Shannel,Khaled,lil Twist. I'd recommend seeing the show to anybody who still can.

I was there too and Weezy def did a good job. Good show, def worth the money

Back
Top Bottom