OFFICIAL: I bagged on facebook.....but the face to face dissapointed me

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Not a particular experience, but i know this has happened to everyone once or twice.,

Don't lie to us. We are NT, we see all and know all. A particular incident spawned this post. Pics of the girl immediately or fail.

roll.gif
At internet dating.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Not a particular experience, but i know this has happened to everyone once or twice.,

Don't lie to us. We are NT, we see all and know all. A particular incident spawned this post. Pics of the girl immediately or fail.
roll.gif
@ You soundin' like some evil robot dictator...

TRIPLETHREAT0699 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw player it hasnt happened to errybody. I've gotten a number or two off of ms but never called, ill pass it to my boi or somethin but i never took itserious enough to meet up or actually make somethin of it.
roll.gif
At internet dating.

I aint gon lie, joint happened to me on facebook at my school. I was kinda skeptical, kept hittin the "View More Photos (###)" button. Shoulda wentwith my instinct
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've never been on facebook but I've met two girls over the internet in 4 years. I was traumatized after the first one. The second one was actuallycute. The pics didn't disappoint. But there was zero chemistry. Just felt awkward.

I'm done with meeting girls online. Back to the tried and true method of meeting girls at work or getting hooked up through friends.

Back
Top Bottom