**Official I Miss College Post**

-Random trips to the beach
-white girls
-skipping class to smoke
-actually havin classes you are interested in (i.e Hip Hop and The Black Experience, History of Rock n Roll)
-walking around in pajamas and flip flops
-ramen and easy mac on deck
-white girls
-organic chem labs with my best friend being the TA..easiest A ever.
-marine biology class
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

-Random trips to the beach
-white girls
-skipping class to smoke
-actually havin classes you are interested in
-walking around in pajamas and flip flops
-ramen and easy mac on deck
-white girls
-organic chem labs with my best friend being the TA..easiest A ever.
-marine biology class
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Nice.. it's always interesting to hear these things. I'm a senior in college, first year senior that is, and I'll have at least onemore year. I know I'll miss it, because I've worked more than full time over the summer, and it's not the same after a while.

I love the college environment, but what I do hate, is not being able to get an income to pay off my debt, but that's what after college is for, right? SoI guess, have fun while it lasts. Time goes faster and faster each year, that is for sure.

its fun and all, but I don't like the cloud of worry bout grades and pure academics loomin over my head. ishh is annoying knowing you gotta actually worrybout tests and all that

im ready to get these corporate or post grad dollars or whatever u wanna call em rollin

-keg parties on a Tuesday night just because
-waking up at 1:00 everyday
-crazy smoke sessions throughout the day
-Fridays off
-scraping chicks from all over the tri state
-being away from the rents for four years

Thanks for making me realize how miserable life's been since 04 lol

no white girls in the real world?
I wanna make this sound as non racist as possible but i cant. ive met tons of white girls who have openly told me they love black men but cannotmarry one for family reasons. and college is there time to explore and experiment away from there parents and peers. so to answer your question yes...andno
laugh.gif
college was like a big woodstock for black men.
smokin.gif

Being studious 5 days out of the week/ partying 2 nights a week/ being hung over one day of the week $!*$#.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Being studious 5 days out of the week/ partying 2 nights a week/ being hung over one day of the week $!*$#.
More like studious 4 days a week. Weekend starts on Thursday night
laugh.gif

I agree with the OP. Finding a full-time job FTL!!!11
smh.gif
This economy and these damn employers suck.

edit: It took me until my senior year to figure that "hanging out" doesnt actually mean to hang out
laugh.gif
frown.gif

i miss it already socially but i'm over school...most if not all of my friends work no so i don't even see them...hell i haven't seen my roommatein two weeks...

agree with the OP. Finding a full-time job FTL!!!11
smh.gif
This economy and these damn employers suck.
i knew it was bad when i had friends with 3.6s in Commerce and they were still having a hard time finding a job

i miss it already socially but i'm over school...most if not all of my friends work no so i don't even see them...hell i haven't seen my roommate in two weeks...

there are a few classes i miss. theres always those classes where u actually WANT to go. i mean i love money but at the same token i miss the whole vibe

last quarter right now so sad that im going to have to work....i pray to god i get into law school in the fall
smile.gif
...i hear law school is super hard but if im able to live the college lifeatleast one day a week its well worth it....o ya the education, i get to be a lawyer and get a good check one day blah blah is worth it too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

no white girls in the real world?
I wanna make this sound as non racist as possible but i cant. ive met tons of white girls who have openly told me they love black men but cannot marry one for family reasons. and college is there time to explore and experiment away from there parents and peers. so to answer your question yes...and no
laugh.gif
college was like a big woodstock for black men.
smokin.gif

It works both ways with black parents as well.

Back
Top Bottom