Official Indiana Heat Seekers Thread

Joined Jul 17, 2013
This thread is for all my official sneaker heads in Indiana. We're going to talk about it all here!!! Buying, selling, trading!!!! Legit checks!!! EVERYTHING!!! No stone will be left unturned. Come on Indiana lets show em how we rock!!!

Joined Nov 21, 2004
Oh. Posting for later on so I can see what people say. It saves it in my subscriptions that way I don't lose it.

Joined Jul 11, 2013
I need someone who can hold me pairs in the fishers/nobelsville/Carmel area willing to pay pretty fairly just pm me so we can talk

Joined Jul 11, 2013
I was thinking more of an employee at a finishline footlocker champs store so I could buy in bulk and just pairs of any releases coming out that I want like green glow 4s I'll probably need 4-5 pairs of them @mrkicks23 so if you know anyone I'd appreciate the hookup

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now