Official Indiana Pacers @ Atlanta Hawks Game Post

I can't be the only person watching this game..
laugh.gif

My Pacers looking good out there so far except for a few careless turnovers.. and Josh Smith already has 2 monster dunks
smh.gif

smh.gif
my Pacers bench sucks.. the bench came in and the lead evaporated with a quickness.. tied after 1 quarter..

I'm watching, so that makes 2...but that's probably all.
laugh.gif

JC's buzzer beater wasn't...
tired.gif

Josh and Al looking good inside early...

Half-court offense is still trash, though...no shocker there.

Alot of new faces coming off the bench for the Pacers, Luther Head, Earl Watson, Dahntay Jones, that might explain why it looks like they have no unity yet..

Defense is turrible. Pacers getting and making all kinds of open shots.

If they weren't committing a bunch of dumb TOs, they'd be blowing us out.

smh.gif
@ 14 first half turnovers.. i'm actually frustrated from watching this first half lol..
But we only down by one.. and Danny Granger with 22 first half points
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

league pass on nba.com is free until nov. 2nd right now. i'm watching it on there..
eek.gif

NT Pacers fans do exist.
pimp.gif

We are a rare breed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Been here since 01 cheering on my pacers.. there's afew of us on here..

and if you wouldn't have paid attention to the score in that 3rd quarter you would have thought atlanta dominated but we came out even.. i'll takethat.. keep it close and go for the win in the 4th..

yea.. not gonna win many games with 25 turnovers.. thats just disgusting.. god i hope we don't play like this all year.. Dominique Wilkins said it best..."Pacers have basically beat themselves tonight"
smh.gif

how come granger only played 22 minutes? it said that hes day to day. could i get an update?

Back
Top Bottom