Official Indiana Pacers @ LA Lakers 03/02/10 Vol. No Trap Game (again)

words can't express how frustrating watching the last 20 seconds of that first half were for a Pacer fan.. we went from having the opportunity to take the last shot of the half to either tie the game or take the lead.. to down by six at half..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it only one person is talking about the game in this thread?....

smh.gif
at even makeing a GAME thread for this game....

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

--Wah wah wah...
--3rd qtr lookin good so far..

Old Kobe would have made a poster right there.

this 3rd quarter is exactly why I love watching the Lakers and can't stand the Cavaliers at times. 

they utterly demolish the opponent, outclass them, score at will, shut them down defensively and they do it all without having to fall over on the sidelines, do stupid hand motions acknowledging three-pointers and other ridiculous antics. 

they aren't the spurs, showing no personality, but don't act like clowns either.

Do Be Doo wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
  thanks for MAKEING this a legit thread with your foolishness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

this 3rd quarter is exactly why I love watching the Lakers and can't stand the Cavaliers at times. 

they utterly demolish the opponent, outclass them, score at will, shut them down defensively and they do it all without having to fall over on the sidelines, do stupid hand motions acknowledging three-pointers and other ridiculous antics. 

they aren't the spurs, showing no personality, but don't act like clowns either.
not a lakers fan but i agree.....i'm not a purist but the Cavs are so disrespectful to the game.....its a shame.....gm only lets it happen because they don't have any integrity because they want lebron to stay so bad
smh.gif

What are the chances that, with Shaq out until at least the first round of the playoffs, we take back the best overall record and have home-court throughout?

Would we even want that? I hate that 2-3-2 Finals schedule.

Back
Top Bottom