***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

Colts will win in a close one. Ball control will be key.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Quote:
If the Patroits lose this game, bandwagon fans everywhere will commit suicide.

If the Patriots win this game, people from Washington, Montana, Wyoming and Guam will claim the Patroits, saying that they've been fans since "the losing years." The bandwagon will fill up, overflow, break, and explode into flames. Sportscenter will be renamed Bradycenter. Tony K will perform oral favors for the whole offense on national television. Tom Brady will be given a Nobel Peace Prize, which he will throw to Randy Moss for a TD.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team
Office Space

Quote:
are people actually saying Bob Sanders can't hit in here?
:smh:
smh.gif

Stop the foolery.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Quote:
are people actually saying Bob Sanders can't hit in here?

I think what some have brought up is that they believe there are safties in the league that are bigger hitters and better covermen than Sanders.

the man love in here for Bob Sanders is just crazy, hes good but you guys need to chill
Team Cowboys

Demond Sanders is why the Colts defense is as good as it is. I guess we will see what happens when given a chance to hit Moss.

Quote:
Demond Sanders is why the Colts defense is as good as it is. I guess we will see what happens when given a chance to hit Moss.
279264454.jpg
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

Quote:
Colts will win in a close one. Ball control will be key.

I was gonna say this. Yall predicting insane scores - remember both teams have solid D's.

I honestly think Bill is gonna try to punch the Colts in the gut with a whole lot of running with Maroney/Faulk/Morris (if healthy). And the Colts will counter with lot of Addai.

20-13 Pats.

yeah no way they score less than 30. remember last years AFC CHIP game 38-34.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Colts ALL DAY!!!!

Heres a couple of Pics i took this summer.

286227007.jpg

286227005.jpg
Quote:

AL-D
(_____).....SHOES.....TIRES...

Heres a pic of me in Miami at the SB w/ the trophy before we brought it home... GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

n6840977_35995456_1871.jpg

n6840977_35995463_3986.jpg

n6840977_35995494_2234.jpg
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

cant wait...who has money on this game?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bringing the Joe Montana years BACK​

Quote:
Demond Sanders is why the Colts defense is as good as it is.
:lol:
laugh.gif

[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

here we go again!!!....we all know where i stand...i really think the colts are gonna come out and try to put some long sustaining drives that eat up the clock....the pats can score way 2 fast...the colts are playing a steroid version of their former selves....they know what they have to do...they have the personnel to do it...they gotta execute b/c the pats right now are clicking on all cylinders...

go colts
[font color=000044 size=7]T[/font][font color=333366 size=7]E[/font][font color=666699 size=7]A[/font][font color=9999CC size=7]M[/font][font color=CCCCFF size=7]Y[/font][font color=white size=7]A[/font][font color=CCCCFF size=7]N[/font][font color=9999CC size=7]K[/font][font color=666699 size=7]E[/font][font color=333366 size=7]E[/font][font color=000044 size=7]S[/font]

Back
Top Bottom