Official iPad 3 Event Thread (new Apple TV too?)

8wyyzb.png

03a3565eed0981fce78a78d438f59b432ed1c0e.gif

i am curious to know the ghz of the a5x

i dont care much about the storage since cloud takes care of that for me

It's either this or the Asus Infinity 700 for me. So basically quad-core vs. Dual-core/quad gpu. Going to wait to see how these fair against each other in benchmark tests and such before I buy.

I think I'm good with a 16gb to surf the web and put some shows to watch on it while I'm on the road.  I know Apple usually has a quick turnaround from these announcements to when they'll be in stores.  Did they announce a date yet or is the press thing still going on?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I think I'm good with a 16gb to surf the web and put some shows to watch on it while I'm on the road.  I know Apple usually has a quick turnaround from these announcements to when they'll be in stores.  Did they announce a date yet or is the press thing still going on?

will be in stores march 16

just pre ordered a white 16 wifi. didn't think i was gona get thru, but still keeping my fingers crossed until i get the confirmation email

I have a 32gb iPhone and my space is all capped out. Do people normally put tons of music in an iPad or is it moreso movies? I feel like 16gb is way too small.

Also, is there a SD card reader to the iPad? Getting a 16gb iPad and just loading movies on an SD card would be better imo.

So when it releases is it only at Apple stores & their website or will places lke Best Buy have it too?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I have a 32gb iPhone and my space is all capped out. Do people normally put tons of music in an iPad or is it moreso movies? I feel like 16gb is way too small.

Also, is there a SD card reader to the iPad? Getting a 16gb iPad and just loading movies on an SD card would be better imo.

lol @ iPad & SD card in the same sentence.
no SD card slot, if you run out of room move stuff into the cloud

Hmmm, thanks for the input Fongstarr, I basically plan to use apps, watch videos and browse. If your sayin 32 won't cut it....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Hmmm, thanks for the input Fongstarr, I basically plan to use apps, watch videos and browse. If your sayin 32 won't cut it....

are you downloading movies or streaming them from like netflix? because the browser is already built in and apps don't usually take that much room...plus you can always delete them if they're too big and download them whenever you wanna use them if it comes to that. 32gb won't be enough if you have a ton of movies on there...but just keep movies that you might actually watch and delete them off as you watch them. i think 16gb should be fun if you're not using it for music.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

lol @ iPad & SD card in the same sentence.
no SD card slot, if you run out of room move stuff into the cloud

I had to look it up cause I swear they had it. I guess it's an external reader but it doesn't read straight off the SD card like it is a harddrive. It only lets you upload things to iPhoto:

MC531_GEO_US

Just copped two off of apple.com, waiting for confirmation email 
frown.gif

I'm reselling these on craigslist.  Last year I made $200 off iPad 2 resell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom