Official iPad 3 Event Thread (new Apple TV too?)

wonder if there will be any lines in NYC
nerd.gif

Lol I'm gonna try my luck friday with a line. I should be ok, I'm gonna pay extra for a 4G model. Its no contract so just throw money on it for when u need it. During summer I'm on the go a lot more and vacation. An ill use wifi at home obviously.

I've decided to sell my iPad 2 and cop the new iPad hopefully Friday.  If I don't then I'll wait about a week so and hope Apple does the reservation system like they did the iPhone 4.  I'm going WIFI only this go round and using my phone to tether.  Copped the 3G iPad 2 and rarely used 3G I found.

Just read a recent review which stated gettin the 16gb for this new ipad is pointless, because with the HD apps an stuff take up more room basically. From the review I read they were easily at 20gb with a few apps, HD movie etc.
Apple should bump the storage up now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Just read a recent review which stated gettin the 16gb for this new ipad is pointless, because with the HD apps an stuff take up more room basically. From the review I read they were easily at 20gb with a few apps, HD movie etc.

If you load your iPad up with apps and movies 16GB is pointless to begin, but if you don't then please do not let the reviews steer you away.  Everyone usage for the iPad and iPhone is different. I've been rocking with 16GB without issue for a couple years now.

Nothin really to Duh about. Read thru the thread you'll see why I brought it up.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I would have been interested but I already received my Sony S tablet for Christmas, very happy with it.

I'll just wait for the Ipad 4
laugh.gif

Pro's and Con's of the Sony S?
To be honest I have zero complaints about the device, very smooth and everything works well, fits great on your hand has a "book" feel
Its all about preference at this point, its obviously android based so it depends if you prefer Apple or Android.

I have my iPod Touch so I don't see why an iPad would be needed, maybe the 4 I'll look into.
laugh.gif

Good luck tomorrow guys.

Remember, there is no foreseeable shortage with these joints so if you don't get the one you want tomorrow, try the next day. Persistence really does pay off.

^Pics/review/how do u feel about it?

Excuse thou thirst, still on the fence so this might be a gametime decision tomorrow

Messing with the iMovie now..so far not bad. Worthy of an upgrade? Eh...yet to be determined...

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Am I the only one excited to get the new apple tv so I can stream netflix in 1080p.
Roku, Google TV have had this. Plus Roku adds Hulu+ and Google TV adds Chrome, YouTube app (better than Apple TV + Roku), and more. 
Well, apple fans probably think the apple tv version will be better 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

If you load your iPad up with apps and movies 16GB is pointless to begin, but if you don't then please do not let the reviews steer you away.  Everyone usage for the iPad and iPhone is different. I've been rocking with 16GB without issue for a couple years now.

apps dont take up much room period.

Of course its gonna take up space when you store a ton of HD movies.

mine is in the fedex location waiting for delivery tomorrow..can't wait!! i was worried i wasn't going to get it because i had work at 11, but i got sick today so called out tomorrow, and now i can get my ipad3!

Think you should copp apple care with any apple product

wrong get an external warranty (ie squaretrade) which is cheaper but also covers accidental damage

Sams Club will have the new ipad an they will sell at 7am instead of 8am like Apple and 3 per customer instead of 2 per like Apple.

Back
Top Bottom