Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

I do have hbo subscription but willing to pay someone 10-15 for sn and password to their hbo go since I can't get it for time Warner yet

I do have hbo subscription but willing to pay someone 10-15 for sn and password to their hbo go since I can't get it for time Warner yet

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i wanted to get my ipad 2 replaced due to dead pixels and light bleeding from corners of the screen. also home button doesnt work at times 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

having a lot of issues that i never had with the first ipad. apple told me it would only take couple days to get mine replaced but nope. its been almost 3 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif
dont worry , my replacement unit took about a month. The one i returned had light bleeding on it as well. Needless to say the replacement unit had the exact damn problem with the light bleeding. Im guessing they all have it. Oh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i wanted to get my ipad 2 replaced due to dead pixels and light bleeding from corners of the screen. also home button doesnt work at times 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

having a lot of issues that i never had with the first ipad. apple told me it would only take couple days to get mine replaced but nope. its been almost 3 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif
dont worry , my replacement unit took about a month. The one i returned had light bleeding on it as well. Needless to say the replacement unit had the exact damn problem with the light bleeding. Im guessing they all have it. Oh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Hbo Go app is live now but not for people with TWC, which sucks by the way since the HBO app is way better

thx for the heads up, just downloaded it to my phone.

netflix + hbo go = never bored.
you forgot watchESPN

Hbo Go app is live now but not for people with TWC, which sucks by the way since the HBO app is way better

you forgot watchESPN

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

you forgot watchESPN

Thank god for wifi at the job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

you forgot watchESPN

Thank god for wifi at the job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HBO GO is super cereal. 

This this is amazing...all the documentaries i can watch all the movies the boxing......good bye life

HBO GO is super cereal. 

This this is amazing...all the documentaries i can watch all the movies the boxing......good bye life

I'm looking to get an iPad, but is the iPad 2 really worth it if I can get the 1st iPad for the low? I've read a few pages in here and see people complaining about the light leakage on the 2, so I'm concerned about that. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I'm looking to get an iPad, but is the iPad 2 really worth it if I can get the 1st iPad for the low? I've read a few pages in here and see people complaining about the light leakage on the 2, so I'm concerned about that. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

If u can get the 1 for the low I would just hop on it.... Honestly its not that big a jump

Agreed.  AT&T has a refurbished 64GB iPad WIFI + 3G for $430 plus tax.  Not a bad deal at all IMO.

If u can get the 1 for the low I would just hop on it.... Honestly its not that big a jump

Agreed.  AT&T has a refurbished 64GB iPad WIFI + 3G for $430 plus tax.  Not a bad deal at all IMO.

Originally Posted by juss4kix

If you can get a wifi ipad for under 300 hop on it anything higher either wait a few weeks or just cop ipad 2. With the iPad 2 you should have at least a good year after the ipad 3 is released before being FORCED to upgrade the iPad 2 is really strong and will probably stay along like the 3GS has.

Originally Posted by juss4kix

If you can get a wifi ipad for under 300 hop on it anything higher either wait a few weeks or just cop ipad 2. With the iPad 2 you should have at least a good year after the ipad 3 is released before being FORCED to upgrade the iPad 2 is really strong and will probably stay along like the 3GS has.

Everytime i come on nt he background is grey instead of black.. What did i do? How do i change it back?

Back
Top Bottom