Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

I still don't see what's so good about the ipad. Unless they added something new, isn't it still an oversized ipod touch?

I still don't see what's so good about the ipad. Unless they added something new, isn't it still an oversized ipod touch?

Originally Posted by scshift

Oversized iPod touch with super cpu and graphics power.

Originally Posted by scshift

Oversized iPod touch with super cpu and graphics power.

I've been doing some reading and it sounds promising, but realistically, how good is the iPad 2 for creating short films; and is there an animation app available?

I've been doing some reading and it sounds promising, but realistically, how good is the iPad 2 for creating short films; and is there an animation app available?

Got my 32gb White Wifi model!

-Went down to Stonestown mall at noon and saw about 100 people waiting out in the sun and said #+@% it
-Called Best Buy and they said they had no one in line
-Got lunch and then went to Best Buy at around 2PM and they only had one couple in line at that time so I thought I could come back later
-I get back at 4:00 and there was like 50 people in line 
sick.gif
sick.gif

-I was a little nervous because I heard they were only gonna carry about 100 models and thought for sure the Wifis would be the first to go. Surprisingly, one of the ATT models went first.
-Got my ticket for the 32gb and left at around 5:30.

Overall, a pretty successful day
pimp.gif

Got my 32gb White Wifi model!

-Went down to Stonestown mall at noon and saw about 100 people waiting out in the sun and said #+@% it
-Called Best Buy and they said they had no one in line
-Got lunch and then went to Best Buy at around 2PM and they only had one couple in line at that time so I thought I could come back later
-I get back at 4:00 and there was like 50 people in line 
sick.gif
sick.gif

-I was a little nervous because I heard they were only gonna carry about 100 models and thought for sure the Wifis would be the first to go. Surprisingly, one of the ATT models went first.
-Got my ticket for the 32gb and left at around 5:30.

Overall, a pretty successful day
pimp.gif

Gerard, you still got my number? matter fact, check your inbox, i don't see you on aim. 

I am setting it up now, is the jailbreak out? lol

Gerard, you still got my number? matter fact, check your inbox, i don't see you on aim. 

I am setting it up now, is the jailbreak out? lol

Can't believe the Best Buy I ended up going to near Harlem only had 10 AVAILABLE!

Thankfully I was first one line, only waited one hour, but moms sure is happy
laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif

Can't believe the Best Buy I ended up going to near Harlem only had 10 AVAILABLE!

laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif
My mom got hers this morning @ work. Getting free apple products=best job perk. She gets everything that apple drops for free.

laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif
My mom got hers this morning @ work. Getting free apple products=best job perk. She gets everything that apple drops for free.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif

loco, I need a job for when I move
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif

loco, I need a job for when I move
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Where does she work?

laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Where does she work?

Originally Posted by MHT214

Anyone having trouble with the Invisible shield?

I'm having trouble too! The cut for the film is too big! I want to return mind. Sidebar - didn't have to wait in line, my old university bookstore reserved mine
pimp.gif
White wifi 32gb btw

Back
Top Bottom