Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by Halftime718

So I @++#%! up and updated the FB phone app with the iPad plugin from Cydia, is there an update?

did the same thing as soon as I opened it I remembered and knew I done goofed haven't been on FA rook in since it happened
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So I @++#%! up and updated the FB phone app with the iPad plugin from Cydia, is there an update?

did the same thing as soon as I opened it I remembered and knew I done goofed haven't been on FA rook in since it happened
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When you update an App, after syncing your iphone to you PC the old version of the app (FB) usually goes straight to your Recycle Bin.. all you have to do is delete the updated version and restore the old one from the recycle bin and add that app again to your itunes by double clicking it..
 then.. delete the FB app in your phone > Re-sync your phone > install Faceforward (if i'm not mistaken) from Cydia then Reboot. Done.

If you dont have your old version then your #%*$+% 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When you update an App, after syncing your iphone to you PC the old version of the app (FB) usually goes straight to your Recycle Bin.. all you have to do is delete the updated version and restore the old one from the recycle bin and add that app again to your itunes by double clicking it..
 then.. delete the FB app in your phone > Re-sync your phone > install Faceforward (if i'm not mistaken) from Cydia then Reboot. Done.

If you dont have your old version then your #%*$+% 
laugh.gif

So getting slightly bored of my ipad right now from a customization stand point.  Put the new Buuf for ipad theme on 2 weeks ago and just took it off due to no icon lables couldn't handle it for that long. 

Any good jailbreak tweaks that people have?  And does yourtube work for ipad? i downloaded it but when i am in youtube there is no download button like there is on iphone.  Anyway i can get a split keyboard like ios5?

Not upgrading to ios5 due to my jailbreak. 

So getting slightly bored of my ipad right now from a customization stand point.  Put the new Buuf for ipad theme on 2 weeks ago and just took it off due to no icon lables couldn't handle it for that long. 

Any good jailbreak tweaks that people have?  And does yourtube work for ipad? i downloaded it but when i am in youtube there is no download button like there is on iphone.  Anyway i can get a split keyboard like ios5?

Not upgrading to ios5 due to my jailbreak. 

I'm looking at buying an iPad 2. Does anyone know of any websites or stores with promotions such as buy an iPad 2 and get some type of accessories free?

I'm looking at buying an iPad 2. Does anyone know of any websites or stores with promotions such as buy an iPad 2 and get some type of accessories free?

My dog chewed my ipad 2 charger so I need a new charger... What is a good replacement?

How do you people like the iOS 5, whats some cool stuff to do? I downloaded it but havent got to pay with it yet

My dog chewed my ipad 2 charger so I need a new charger... What is a good replacement?

How do you people like the iOS 5, whats some cool stuff to do? I downloaded it but havent got to pay with it yet

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

When I saw it...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

392089729.jpg

Afterward
eyes.gif
meh, I use it about 4-5 times a week for about an hour or two. I will adapt to it, 3 places quoted me at $200+ just for the screen
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess a book it it wrong in my backpack and I had my smart cover on
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Another vote to take it to the Apple store.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

When I saw it...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

392089729.jpg

Afterward
eyes.gif
meh, I use it about 4-5 times a week for about an hour or two. I will adapt to it, 3 places quoted me at $200+ just for the screen
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess a book it it wrong in my backpack and I had my smart cover on
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Another vote to take it to the Apple store.

does anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy a 64gb ipad? should i just buy it straight from the apple store or i seen some cheap on ebay but im too scared to drop that kinda $$ on sumthing that might be fake. any suggestions?

does anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy a 64gb ipad? should i just buy it straight from the apple store or i seen some cheap on ebay but im too scared to drop that kinda $$ on sumthing that might be fake. any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom