Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

What are the obvious/given upgrades for the iPad 3? And when is it expected to drop?

Its gonna be so thin that it will vanish in mid air.
Its coming out tomorrow,you better line up.

Man I am happy I am not even stressing over get this right now. Usually, it would have been order, but my iPad is still g2g so I will wait until things mellow out to get the iPad2

Man I am happy I am not even stressing over get this right now. Usually, it would have been order, but my iPad is still g2g so I will wait until things mellow out to get the iPad2

gf gave me a 64gb ipad 2 todayyyyy.  pretty hawt. 

Now, do I keep this or exchange it for the Xoom?
laugh.gif

What are the obvious/given upgrades for the iPad 3? And when is it expected to drop?
id say a better screen, better cams, slightly faster, same or more ram same model 

id say a better screen, better cams, slightly faster, same or more ram same model 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

roll.gif
roll.gif

Maaaan!  Once I was able to get in line and secure two on release day I messed around and cancelled my order from apple.com.  And I ordered at like 2:51 am CT so I was in the 3-5 business day group.  Stupid move, cuz the way prices are now, I coulda made some GUAP!  Oh well I'm beyond happy with the purchase.

To me, the iPad and iPad 2 are devices that when you don't have one, you knock everybody else for getting one because it just seems like a toy (I was guilty).  But once you get your hands on it and find out all the things it can do...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh yeah, rockin with the Red Smart Cover and Incase iPad sleeve.  Combo is perfect for me and with the Smart Cover it fits snug into the sleeve.

- Preciate it.

Maaaan!  Once I was able to get in line and secure two on release day I messed around and cancelled my order from apple.com.  And I ordered at like 2:51 am CT so I was in the 3-5 business day group.  Stupid move, cuz the way prices are now, I coulda made some GUAP!  Oh well I'm beyond happy with the purchase.

To me, the iPad and iPad 2 are devices that when you don't have one, you knock everybody else for getting one because it just seems like a toy (I was guilty).  But once you get your hands on it and find out all the things it can do...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh yeah, rockin with the Red Smart Cover and Incase iPad sleeve.  Combo is perfect for me and with the Smart Cover it fits snug into the sleeve.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

That red leather is disgusting.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Did you get white or black?
I got black and got my wife the white one.  It was gonna go the other way around since I already have a white 3gs but she texted me while I was in line talkin bout she wanted the white one.
eyes.gif

That white/red leather combo woulda been filthy.
sick.gif

- Preciate it.  

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

That red leather is disgusting.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Did you get white or black?
I got black and got my wife the white one.  It was gonna go the other way around since I already have a white 3gs but she texted me while I was in line talkin bout she wanted the white one.
eyes.gif

That white/red leather combo woulda been filthy.
sick.gif

- Preciate it.  

Originally Posted by ourtran

Anyone know the best mac program to convert avi files to play on my ipad?
The VLC Player app was wonderful for playing unsupported files on iPad. It's been pulled from the app store. You can most likely find it via a jailbreak.

You can use AirVideo to convert on the fly wirelessly from your Mac.

Originally Posted by ourtran

Anyone know the best mac program to convert avi files to play on my ipad?
The VLC Player app was wonderful for playing unsupported files on iPad. It's been pulled from the app store. You can most likely find it via a jailbreak.

You can use AirVideo to convert on the fly wirelessly from your Mac.

Figured Id ask here.

Have the opportunity to get:

1. iPad 1 - 32GB 3G for $325 OR
2. iPad 2 - 16GB + Smart Cover for $600

Which should I look into?

Figured Id ask here.

Have the opportunity to get:

1. iPad 1 - 32GB 3G for $325 OR
2. iPad 2 - 16GB + Smart Cover for $600

Which should I look into?

Back
Top Bottom