Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Not sure how many of you guys are in VA but the Target in Peninsula Center has 64GB White Wifi's. I called them up a few hours ago and they said there were 7 in stock. I picked one up after work and they didn't even have them out on display yet. If you're in Hampton Roads and still looking to snag one of these, now is your chance.

So it looks like some Targets have the iPad 2s. For those of you who saw them firsthand, any idea if they are restocks or if they are from their original shipment from launch?

So it looks like some Targets have the iPad 2s. For those of you who saw them firsthand, any idea if they are restocks or if they are from their original shipment from launch?

Pre ordered my iPad on the first day from bb. Got the call today that it was in. I love this thing!!!!

Pre ordered my iPad on the first day from bb. Got the call today that it was in. I love this thing!!!!

I could have bought an Ipad 2 this weekend..these are in stock in most best buys and apple stores..no worries..

I could have bought an Ipad 2 this weekend..these are in stock in most best buys and apple stores..no worries..

for Cablevision Customers like me, reportedly there is supposed to be a streaming app like xfinity to be dropping sometime in the coming weeks.

for Cablevision Customers like me, reportedly there is supposed to be a streaming app like xfinity to be dropping sometime in the coming weeks.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

whats a good price on an 1st generation ipad 1.

I just got the 16GB wifi only rubbished for $350 from apple.com which i think is a good price 
But if you don't mind getting a used one you can check out ebay i seen some used ones going for as low as $325 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

whats a good price on an 1st generation ipad 1.

I just got the 16GB wifi only rubbished for $350 from apple.com which i think is a good price 
But if you don't mind getting a used one you can check out ebay i seen some used ones going for as low as $325 

So my job is offering us 150 off first gen ipads.  I'm pretty anti-Apple but 250 for a new ipad is decent and I can't resist a deal so I call to order and they were sold out of 16GBs.

So I
indifferent.gif
for not jumping on it at first and wasted the extra 100 bucks on a 32GB.

What's a good case for this joint that will for me the most protection without making it big or heavy?

So my job is offering us 150 off first gen ipads.  I'm pretty anti-Apple but 250 for a new ipad is decent and I can't resist a deal so I call to order and they were sold out of 16GBs.

So I
indifferent.gif

What's a good case for this joint that will for me the most protection without making it big or heavy?

SneakerPro wrote:

So I
indifferent.gif

u work for vzw? they offer the same for emps but they said the whouse was sold out. lame.
frown.gif

SneakerPro wrote:

So I
indifferent.gif

u work for vzw? they offer the same for emps but they said the whouse was sold out. lame.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MadIslander

SneakerPro wrote:

So I
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Yup, I made that call to employee accounts as soon as I heard that recording talking about they were out of the 16GBs I was sick.

I'm still pissed I didn't jump on it when I got the email.

But how the hell are they selling the the 16GBs online if they don't have anymore? Lies I say.

Originally Posted by MadIslander

SneakerPro wrote:

So I
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Yup, I made that call to employee accounts as soon as I heard that recording talking about they were out of the 16GBs I was sick.

I'm still pissed I didn't jump on it when I got the email.

But how the hell are they selling the the 16GBs online if they don't have anymore? Lies I say.

Back
Top Bottom