Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

It's been a while...click.

I'm using an iPod Touch 3G by the way...

LS - Roye

Theme - Classica 3, Tetra, Pomme, and Dayra

Font - Neutraface

Questions about my screenshots? Feel free to PM me and i'll see what i can do. Until then, post your iPhone/iPod/iPad screenshots. And also, if you can, just name the themes you're using on your springboard, lockscreen, etc. so the thread won't get cluttered up. 

It's been a while...click.

I'm using an iPod Touch 3G by the way...

LS - Roye

Theme - Classica 3, Tetra, Pomme, and Dayra

Font - Neutraface

Questions about my screenshots? Feel free to PM me and i'll see what i can do. Until then, post your iPhone/iPod/iPad screenshots. And also, if you can, just name the themes you're using on your springboard, lockscreen, etc. so the thread won't get cluttered up. 

Originally Posted by CashMoney

combined thread now eh?
Combined thread sounds like a better idea because both android and ios customized setups are pretty much the same as windows/mac desktop threads. 

Originally Posted by CashMoney

combined thread now eh?
Combined thread sounds like a better idea because both android and ios customized setups are pretty much the same as windows/mac desktop threads. 

^What he said. Anyways, here's the homescreen wall,
2a0fix3.png

Let me bump this thread one more time...lol. Here's some previous screenshots of my iPod Touch.
2md2yl0.png

h_a_m__by_aotwo-d37m0a7.png

Let me bump this thread one more time...lol. Here's some previous screenshots of my iPod Touch.
2md2yl0.png

h_a_m__by_aotwo-d37m0a7.png

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^nice, what theme is that boss?

Thanks, the lockscreen is called Clarity and the icons are from Classica 3, Dayra, Pomme, Tetra, and Avant 2. 
Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Just did this yesterday. I have a samsung vibrant.

Nice! 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^nice, what theme is that boss?

Thanks, the lockscreen is called Clarity and the icons are from Classica 3, Dayra, Pomme, Tetra, and Avant 2. 
Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Just did this yesterday. I have a samsung vibrant.

Nice! 

Back
Top Bottom