Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Someone should find a way to unlock the using a pattern (G2 phone/my touch) instead of putting in a four digit code

sorry if i need a late pass...........but TOMTOM app just came out for the iphone and its $99 for US..........is it worth it??? would like to hear some input

Anyone have Camera Zoom?

Just downloaded it..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

sooo right now i have the 34.99 G1 plan and im getting a 2G 8GB iphone tomorrow already unlocked and such...any cheaper alternatives?
Yes. Use the T-Zones Unlimited 5.99 plan.
Here's how:
http://modmyi.com/forums/...ones-added-works-12.html

The TZUNL599 is the ONLY T-zones plan that will work. Not the 9.99, already tried it.
Make sure you are adament in saying any excuse that would make them be able to add it to your account since it's old.
Just say you're gonna use it to check VERY basic stuff (sports scores) and that you had it before and upgraded when you got the G1, but now you're backwith a crappy phone (Like a Razr?)

i have a question before buying this used 3g iphone. so the seller had AT&T so he never jailbroke it or unlocked it but he's on firmware 3.0. Will Istill be able to jailbreak and unlock it since I have T-mobile?? I heard that the firmware 2.0.1 prevents it from unlocking so I'm afraid that might happenif I purchase this phone and I won't be able to unlock it.

Originally Posted by kevL7

i have a question before buying this used 3g iphone. so the seller had AT&T so he never jailbroke it or unlocked it but he's on firmware 3.0. Will I still be able to jailbreak and unlock it since I have T-mobile?? I heard that the firmware 2.0.1 prevents it from unlocking so I'm afraid that might happen if I purchase this phone and I won't be able to unlock it.
No, you can unlock 3.0. Post back here when you get the phone and you need to unlock/jailbreak it.

so i figured out the internet and themes...now how do you change the t-mobile/att thing to your name or whatever?

Any word on when AT&T iPhones finally gets mms? August ends in two weeks and we still don't have it
indifferent.gif

I'm thinking about switching to at&t from tmobile
sick.gif
thisweekend..
Whats the cheapest route for a family plan with 2 lines and the iphone + data plan?
nerd.gif

To all my at&t users; what do all of your monthly bills look like? I'm eligible to upgrade to an iPhone 3gs next week and I was curious

After seeing so many of peoples set ups, it makes me want to do something similiar but cydia doesn't offer all that correct? some of you are installingfrom your computer?

and after that 3.01 update my phone was restored, I previously used purplera1n to jailbreak(quick and easy) but that doesn't work anymore, any other simplesuggestions?

Originally Posted by that WAVE

After seeing so many of peoples set ups, it makes me want to do something similiar but cydia doesn't offer all that correct? some of you are installing from your computer?

and after that 3.01 update my phone was restored, I previously used purplera1n to jailbreak(quick and easy) but that doesn't work anymore, any other simple suggestions?
Cydia offers basically everything youve seen in this thread. Theres some things that you may have to do (tweaks, fixes) from your computer butyour not really installing it from your computer. Its really simple also.

Use redsnow to jailbreak and choose firmware 3.0 when asked in redsnow.

Is the upgrade to 3.01 or whatever it's at right now worth it?
IMO not really. All it has is some bug fixes and prevents a so called 'hack' to access your iphone. There was a couple posts on it about10-15 pages ago i geuss on it. I wouldnt upgrade unless i had to.

Back
Top Bottom