Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

ok so i just jail broke my phone and all my contacts/apps are gone, if i restore it from the back up i made will i get them back and still have cydia andinstaller??

?? i have cydia and everything now but i want to get my contacts and stuff back, if i restore from my back up will i lose the jail breaking results?

whats up with the programs esp. safari stopping at random times and going back to the main screen?

Ya, this happens to me too. Hopefully its fixed in 2.2
nerd.gif

when i "stack" my apps i can still see them on the homescreen
how do i hide them on the homescreen but have it so they show in "stack"?

search for BoosPrefs on Cydia. Its a customization program, you can do a bunch of other things with that as well.

Hey, how do you stack the icons on one side like that? I'm pheenin...LOLOL. I got a ill Bob Marley wallpaper, and I want to see it without the icons. Oh, and how do take do a screen capture of the iPhone so I can post it on NT?

search for Blanks on Cydia. You can download one by one or get 5,10,20 at a time.

Can someone post a tutorial on making your own icons?

front page

?? i have cydia and everything now but i want to get my contacts and stuff back, if i restore from my back up will i lose the jail breaking results?

you have to back those up before hand I believe.. Or restore it from the backup at the beginning

I have another question after i PWNed this thing can i connect it to itunes to get my music and apps back on it?

Thanks

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I have another question after i PWNed this thing can i connect it to itunes to get my music and apps back on it?

Thanks
If you back up everything before you PWNed it, than yes you can.

thanks for the tip about bossprefs
pimp.gif

also 1 last question...
I want to keep my phone on silent/vibrate but it won't vibrate when I get a text...it will only vibrate when I get a call
my question is how can I have it vibrate when I recieve a text without having a sound alert?

im thinking of getting a 3g without internet so will i still be able to use cydia/installer and download/play roms and games on the phone?
First off, its pretty hard to get a 3g without internet, its been done, but basically you need an att hookup. If you do get that then your datawill work wherever theres wifi access, but thats it.

how do you change the color of the bubbles on the text messages.

also i tried to download another keyboard theme but after i download the keyboard theme it didn't change

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

how do i change the service provider name fron AT&T to whatever i want?
Cydia > Tweaks

At least that what I did when I changed it to Tmobile.

how do you change the color of the bubbles on the text messages.

also i tried to download another keyboard theme but after i download the keyboard theme it didn't change

Cydia >> Sections >> Theme (Apps)

Did you remember to turn it on in WinterBoard?

i have a super important question, i know i been naggin on this whole page
laugh.gif
, but my phone is how i want it right now but i dont have any of my contactsetc. i just plugged it in and its asking me do i want to set my phone up as a new phone or restore it from a back up. if i restore it, are all the modifcationsi just made going to dissapear? should i set it up as a new phone or what? thanks a looot in advance.

I think it will reset everything to default. Sorry.

Don't quote me on that thought lol.

ya ... but once you do, remember to sync that to your Outlook contacts, then this wont happen again.

you guys should check out installous and appshare
lets you download cracked apps on your iphone/ipod touch

Back
Top Bottom