Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by just reason

insomnia is got replaced by backgrounder.. i will update the list now..

the list was not in order..
****ake mushrooms. I downloaded both Insomnia and backgrounder.

They both do the same thing? I thought Insomnia was to have wi-fi still on after the phone is locked and backgrounder is to have applications running in thebackground. Both doesn't complement each other?

well in description in Installer it said Insomnia would keep apps running...

it is bad on battery life.. that is why a lot people are using beejive right?

So I just upgraded my 2G to 2.1 and tried to unlocked/jailbreak it but when I try to open quickpwn21-1 it doesn't work because it says that I don'tsupport .NET software. Any help with

this problem? I deleted everything and tried downloading it all again and I had the same problem.

^ Go to www.microsoft.com and search for the latest .Net software. I had the same issues when I had QuickPwn on my pc. I downloaded the latest .Net andeverything was good from there.

Also there are many faulty apps off Cydia and Installer 4.0. For those who experienced a serious crash and had to restore, please list the program that causedyour iphone to crash. We should keep a list of what software to ignore. I too had to restore my iphone about 2 weeks ago due to a faulty update to an app thatI had. I believe it was the video ringtone software that was acting up on mine.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Can someon explain to me how to use cracked apps on APPULOUS

Download INSTALLOUS from cydia.
Go to an app on APPULOUS.. Download it.
Open INSTALLOUS, and install the app from there.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by solistik

Blah, just had to restore my phone since it would not load pass the
silver Apple logo after accidently hitting the "install all" button through
AppShare. SIGH. Had my phone pretty much the way I wanted it too.
Oh well, back to square one..

same thing happened to me yesterday
smh.gif
... I might keep it stock for a while, see how the normies do it lol

waaaaat, i use install all all the time, is it risky?? i might have a heart attack if that happens to me, no offense lol.

Why are you using Appshare. You don't need Appshare.
If you have Safari(which you all do) and Installous, that's all you need.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Why are you using Appshare. You don't need Appshare.
If you have Safari(which you all do) and Installous, that's all you need.

installous wouldnt work for me with any apps, appshare on the other hand is very easy and convenient imo, i wish installous would work out for me but for somereason it just doesnt.

does anybody know what the MMSC setting is for Swirly MMS?? i cant get any of my Mms messages.....

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Can someon explain to me how to use cracked apps on APPULOUS

Download INSTALLOUS from cydia.
Go to an app on APPULOUS.. Download it.
Open INSTALLOUS, and install the app from there.

when i open installous and pick a app to install it says
rebuilding springboard cache....
>Done

then nothing happens

Can someone please help I have a Iphone with T-mobile flexpay plan and I cant receive pics, I ustu be able to when I had a T-mobile prepaid plan. has anyonehad this problem? Thanks

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What is the function of blanks???[/color]

Man, you always be asking the dumbest questions. And I need to get a 360 so we can get back to killing in HC Search in COD4 again. Ahh...the good ole days ofme and dom arguing
laugh.gif

295e1s9.jpg

264qqdd.jpg

Both of those use blanks.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Man, you always be asking the dumbest questions. And I need to get a 360 so we can get back to killing in HC Search in COD4 again. Ahh...the good ole days of me and dom arguing
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].....Damn that was cold-blooded, but thanks for the examples though....Whats your XboxGT[/color]
nerd.gif

I don't like Installous cuz I tried downloading this 100+ mb file once and it took forever. (Shouldn't have done it in the first place)

I prefer the old fashioned way of looking up the app through iTunes, then downloading them from the *appropriate* sites.

ok i have a problem here....i just jailbroken my 3g and now when i hit the phone button it comes up then goes back to home even when i try to press numbers ifanybody has any advice let me kno...appreciated

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Man, you always be asking the dumbest questions. And I need to get a 360 so we can get back to killing in HC Search in COD4 again. Ahh...the good ole days of me and dom arguing
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].....Damn that was cold-blooded, but thanks for the examples though....Whats your Xbox GT[/color]
nerd.gif
Don't have one....yet...hopefully getting a 360 for Christmas.

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

ok i have a problem here....i just jailbroken my 3g and now when i hit the phone button it comes up then goes back to home even when i try to press numbers if anybody has any advice let me kno...appreciated

Re-jailbreak with quickpwn, that happened to me the first time.

Back
Top Bottom