Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

My phone right now, a theme that I pieced together using other themes.

Originally Posted by javier5857

Finally found something im gonna stick with

That is dumb hot.

I'm thinking of re-uppin to the STORM theme as well. Do you also have the key clicks install?

Nah, is that when it vibrates or something? it would annoy the hell out of me..I do wish the icons would be a red/yellow/orange colors so it would match withthe adam bomb better. i might go in and edit them in photoshop if i have time.

by the way, dont know if anyone has posted the site, but this is were i make/download all my ringtones, has plenty of songs premade, and you can download anyin iphone format.
pimp.gif

http://audiko.net/

Why the %+*# does these random blank bookmark icons appear on my home screen every time I go to Cydia?

Nah, is that when it vibrates or something? it would annoy the hell out of me..I do wish the icons would be a red/yellow/orange colors so it would match with the adam bomb better. i might go in and edit them in photoshop if i have time.

by the way, dont know if anyone has posted the site, but this is were i make/download all my ringtones, has plenty of songs premade, and you can download any in iphone format.
pimp.gif

http://audiko.net/

I use that too, but the tone isn't loud enough for my liking. Did you get that 'wifi logo' from Cydia?

Anybody else know another site that lets you do the same and incresase volume?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

anyone using Swirly MMS on AT&T? can anyone post the settings that your using?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In 2.1 you weren't able to use Swirly on At&t, I dont knowif it changed for 2.2....Can somebody confirm this??[/color]
nerd.gif

^^ oh okay, i wasnt aware of that? in that case is there any app that allows you send&receive MMS on 2.2?

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Scratch that I just downloaded it..and I dont think its the right one. I read that it was though...but I dunno..?
Anyways nah I don't think I'll be down there in the 305...I'm too broke to buy a ticket and too lazy to drive 5 hours.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh aight...If you do find the new app, let me know...I got a easy resolution to your problem, jump in one of the equipment bags, there goes your ride and your entrance into the stadium[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...Or become Urban Meyer's Daughter new boyfriend, but i think you could go to jail on that one[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So I'm assuming you wont be going to the possible Heat game for this So.Fla Summit[/color]
nerd.gif

grin.gif
thats ok...im a girl..hence ajCHICK23
roll.gif

Anyways I dunno if im going to the summit yet.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That is dumb hot.

I'm thinking of re-uppin to the STORM theme as well. Do you also have the key clicks install?

how were you able to customize the wallpaper & keep the date and time centered in the middle? when i used the user lock background on winterboard that toppart is just blank.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

How do I take a pic of my theme

hit the home button and power button at the same time and it sends a screen shot to your photo album

Thanks oh and is there a way to have your own wallpaper on your lockscreen without messing up the same one on your springboard

Can anyone help me?

I just got an iPod Touch and want to know the pros and cons of jailbreaking it. Thanks

Originally Posted by SidneyXX3

Can anyone help me?

I just got an iPod Touch and want to know the pros and cons of jailbreaking it. Thanks

There is no con to jailbreaking, pros are obvious - new and (sometimes) free apps. Page 1 has everything you need to and to know on Jailbreaking.

Originally Posted by SidneyXX3

Can anyone help me?

This is the iPhone thread. But I'm nice, so I'll help.

Do you have the 1st or 2nd gen iPod Touch?

If you do not know the 2 generations, does yours have speakers to play music?

yo I have the blackberry storm key clicks on..IHEART that shizz isnice

and ajchick- I just tried the home and power thing ..something new I learned..lol
laugh.gif

JordanDon23 wrote:
akf0dy7 wrote:
In 2.1 you weren't able to use Swirly on At&t, I dont know if it changed for 2.2....Can somebody confirm this??
nerd.gif

gonna confirm... I tried it , it didnt work
tired.gif

-bdis-

How did you get this to work, my background will not display what I want it to.
frown.gif

Mine will do this, and I have 'User Background' checked in winterboard.

That is iStorm, what is yours?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

lmao at 'santa' in the carrier place.
lemme get jennifer's number
nerd.gif
Santa FTW
pimp.gif
..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].Don't go stealing my *%$% either...I'll sue you[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jennifer's # (305) 550-9696....She will give you some play[/color]
No stealing, just adding on. Check your slider, and mine.

I see you with the Christmas theme, and raise you with the flashing lights (on the boarder)
laugh.gif

and about Jennifer....
nerd.gif
pics before I text? ASL?

If I like....

Originally Posted by bdis1986

yo I have the blackberry storm key clicks on..IHEART that shizz is nice

and ajchick- I just tried the home and power thing ..something new I learned..lol
laugh.gif

JordanDon23 wrote:
akf0dy7 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In 2.1 you weren't able to use Swirly on At&t, I dont know if it changed for 2.2....Can somebody confirm this??[/color]
nerd.gif

gonna confirm... I tried it , it didnt work
tired.gif

-bdis-

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks Bdis...Gotta keep receiving them female nudes thru emailthan...[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

23MichaelJordan45 wrote:

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

lmao at 'santa' in the carrier place.
lemme get jennifer's number
nerd.gif
Santa FTW
pimp.gif
..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].Don't go stealing my *%$% either...I'll sue you[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jennifer's # (305) 550-9696....She will give you some play[/color]
No stealing, just adding on. Check your slider, and mine.

I see you with the Christmas theme, and raise you with the flashing lights (on the boarder)
laugh.gif

and about Jennifer....
nerd.gif
pics before I text? ASL?

If I like....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was gonna keep the OG theme with those christmas lights, but it was too brightfor my liking so i used that Grinch background instead...What you used for the black slider??[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And as far as Jennifer, she 22, with a nice backside, i'm not even gonna showyou picture so i dont ruin the surprise for you...[/color]
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom