Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by APLX2

What do you put in the internet settings to get t-zones to work?
what boost said.
epc.tmobile.com

and supposedly YouTube works
eyes.gif

my only wish for christmas is that someone can make a program where we can watch megavideo.com videos

watching good quality movies on ur phone would be kick +%#

if i restore my iphone, it tells me to update to 2.2, and if i do that, will my iphone still be unlocked and jailbroken, and will i still have all of my apps,even the cracked ones after i do a backup? thanks

no^^ the backup saves your contacts and all that info.. your cracked apps and stuff can be backups by name within cydia (appbackup)

once i get back to school.. the first thing i'ma do is update to 2.2.. i need some apps..

Originally Posted by Vicalicious206

if i restore my iphone, it tells me to update to 2.2, and if i do that, will my iphone still be unlocked and jailbroken, and will i still have all of my apps, even the cracked ones after i do a backup? thanks
If you sync your iPhone with iTunes, your apps should transfer over, at least mine do, so when you update. You will need to re-jailbreak andunlock, then sync your iPhone and you will have everything back.

Or you can just re-download all of your cracked apps.

But you should always back up your iPhone before you update.

Do not click 'Restore' in iTunes, just clilck 'Update' and all of your stuff should be there after updating, then it will show the 'Connectto iTunes' screen on your iPhone, then run quickpwn.

Quickpwn tutorial right here.
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1880

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

what boost said.
epc.tmobile.com

eyes.gif
What's the
eyes.gif
for? I ain't lying son. Someboy awhile ago posted uphow to get YouTube App working on Edge and I just follow the directions.

Does anyone know if I get the 450 minute plan for at&t, will my nights and weekends rollover too? Cause you only get 5000 nights and weekend minutes withthis plan.

Originally Posted by drekin06

Does anyone know if I get the 450 minute plan for at&t, will my nights and weekends rollover too? Cause you only get 5000 nights and weekend minutes with this plan.
No. Only the 450.

i just did the jailbreak to my iphone and i see that i lost all my contacts and apps..is there anyway i can get all that stuff back and still have a jailbrokeniphone? can i jailbreak and then restore from back up?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

what boost said.
epc.tmobile.com

eyes.gif
What's the
eyes.gif
for? I ain't lying son. Someboy awhile ago posted up how to get YouTube App working on Edge and I just follow the directions.

Can I get that link where this is?

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

i just did the jailbreak to my iphone and i see that i lost all my contacts and apps..is there anyway i can get all that stuff back and still have a jailbroken iphone? can i jailbreak and then restore from back up?
Yes, restore from the backup.

It will prompt you to either setup or restore from backup. As long as you did that, you will be good, and have all contacts and texts.

When using AIM every message that you send and receive is that counting as a text message or does that come from the data plan?

what boost said.
epc.tmobile.com

eyes.gif
What's the
eyes.gif
for? I ain't lying son. Someboy awhile ago posted up how to get YouTube App working on Edge and I just follow the directions.

what link? just use the settings that were provided, works great for youtube or mxtube
eek.gif

Im getting the iPhone 3G today, and I was contemplating if I should get the 8gb or the 16gb. Considering I wont be puttin much music on it, and I know there isa whole bunch of apps, whats a good amount of space to have alot of fun wit the phone. ie Roms, ringtones, and all the apps?

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

Im getting the iPhone 3G today, and I was contemplating if I should get the 8gb or the 16gb. Considering I wont be puttin much music on it, and I know there is a whole bunch of apps, whats a good amount of space to have alot of fun wit the phone. ie Roms, ringtones, and all the apps?

i have the 16gb.. and i had a lot of music, roms and such.. it all depends on what apps you use.. i think the 8gb isn't bad but 16 to be safe..

idk if this happened to anyone else.. but i was deleting some apps from my phone.. and i removed pwnplayer and it crashed my phone..
devil.gif
i have a springboard with no icons.. so watchout for pwnplayer.. funny thing isi'm more tight about losing my pokemon file than my phone crashing..
mad.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Real File Syncing for iPhone with Evernote[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Dec 18, 2008 - 9:46 PM - by AppleChic[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http://modmyi.com/images/applechic/sync-clients.jpg [table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td] [td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 500x235.[/td] [/tr][/table]
sync-clients.jpg

Today, the team over at Evernote, who refer to themselves as the brain-replacement people, have finally made a solid solution for iPhone note taking.

Evernote offers full documents synchronization, in other words you can sync not just your notes but anything you drag into them. Previously you could only add pictures and text, but thanks to Evernote you can drag in an Excel sheet, a Word document, a PDF or just about anything else and it will sync with all your devices.

While this is all good, the real kicker is that you can open and edit the files and those modifications are reflected immediately upon syncing, and can be viewed on the iPhone. However, the files cannot yet be edited on the iPhone.

Furthermore, you can then mail your edited documents right from your iPhone…and this feature is hard to come by even in the FileMagnet or AirSharing apps that are committed to viewing and storing files. This feature is also free, but the dock syncing... [Read More] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 4 Replies | 2,065 Views[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
icon1.png
Walmart & iPhone Date Set for the 28th
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Dec 18, 2008 - 1:59 AM - by cash7c3[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http://modmyi.com/images/iphone-walmart-launch_doc.jpg [table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td] [td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 596x551.[/td] [/tr][/table]
iphone-walmart-launch_doc.jpg

Alright well this nice picture shown above that Engadget managed to snag should clear up any remaining rumors about a $99 iPhone. It also shows a nice date of launch -- the 28th of December just 10 days away.

If you have been thinking about picking up an iPhone 3g and locking yourself into a two year commitment with AT&T you'd be best of running by a Walmart on the 28th to save $2! Yes two dollars! The 16 gb version will be going for $297 and the 8 gb version will be going for $197 just like we already expected.

While the sweet $2 discount isn't all that great if you are a Walmart employee this is your... [Read More] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 29 Replies | 2,356 Views[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
icon1.png
The next 'Metal Gear' is...
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Dec 17, 2008 - 12:50 AM - by Happy Noodle Boy[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http://majacobs.com/sa/pictures/picture-16.png [table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td] [td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 476x209.[/td] [/tr][/table]
picture-16.png

...for the iPhone?

Source: Wii @ Everyday: Famitsu 20081219

The scans are for this month's Famitsu (japanese mag if the picture didn't made it obvious) show Metal Gear on the iPhone. The story seems to be based around MGS4 but aside from this scan there's no more info.

What's really curious about this is that it's coming on the iPhone rather than a PSP of all places.

EDIT: it is now OFFICIAL! Holy crap MGS on the iPhone. [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 40 Replies | 3,058 Views[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
icon1.png
3G unlock - New years eve!
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Dec 16, 2008 - 10:01 AM - by Poseidon79[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/jjanov79/happy-new-year.jpg [table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td] [td]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 512x384.[/td] [/tr][/table]

From: http://blog.iphone-dev.org/http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

We have been working hard on a few other things. The main one being the 3G unlock codenamed "yellowsn0w". This is now completed and is currently being packaged into a user-friendly application with the simplicity that you see in QuickPwn or BootNeuter.

* The target release date for the unlock is New Year's Eve 2008.
* This unlock method is available to iPhone 3Gs that have 2.11.07 baseband or earlier, we did warn you.
* The unlock requires a jailbroken 3G iPhone

For those of you that have updated through iTunes to Firmware 2.2 and have the 2.28 baseband you will not be able to use this initial release to unlock your phone. There is no way to downgrade your baseband at this time. [/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by daaznfella

what boost said.
epc.tmobile.com

eyes.gif
What's the
eyes.gif

what link? just use the settings that were provided, works great for youtube or mxtube
eek.gif
I have those exact same settings
indifferent.gif

If you want a screenshot, I can provide.

Back
Top Bottom