Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by Djoker33

SO IS IT GOING TO BE AVAILABLE AT MIDNIGHT???
anyone know?

Nothing is confirmed, but I'm going to sleep, I'll update when a jailbreak/unlock releases.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

WHY IS MY ITUNES TELLING ME 2.2.1 IS THE LATEST VERSION??!!! GRRR.... HELP ME PLEASE!
Because it is, until tomorrow when 3.0 releases...

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

anyone know?

Nothing is confirmed, but I'm going to sleep, I'll update when a jailbreak/unlock releases.

WHY IS MY ITUNES TELLING ME 2.2.1 IS THE LATEST VERSION??!!! GRRR.... HELP ME PLEASE!

really? i feel like an idiot now. someone i know already has it, so i guess he got it early?... weird. THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

anyone know?

really? i feel like an idiot now. someone i know already has it, so i guess he got it early?... weird. THANK YOU!
There are MegaUpload links a few pages back, I believe 109 or 108

Ok, since the 3.0 firmware is being unlocked on friday by the ultrasn0w, I would to ask a question if anyone can help me...

Ok, First off I hate At&t and their rate plans. When it gets unlocked ,would T-mobile 3G network service work on the Iphone 3G or 3GS?

Ugh, Ill wait till they unlock it for Tmobile but I'm growing inpatient! Any truth that 3.0 improves the camera quality for the 2G and 3G iPhone? I need3.0

I got 2 questions:

1. Supposedly my phone is 5.09 bootloader version or something. I know the 5.08 can be unlocked. Is there a way to unlock 5.9?

2. I've had my phone for almost a year so I got another year left on the contract. With the upgrade, they put on a new 2 years contract correct? So wouldthat make my contract 3 years or just replace the remaining year with 2 years?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I got 2 questions:

1. Supposedly my phone is 5.09 bootloader version or something. I know the 5.08 can be unlocked. Is there a way to unlock 5.9?

2. I've had my phone for almost a year so I got another year left on the contract. With the upgrade, they put on a new 2 years contract correct? So would that make my contract 3 years or just replace the remaining year with 2 years?
You upgrade they adding 2 more years, dont do it.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

I got 2 questions:

2. I've had my phone for almost a year so I got another year left on the contract. With the upgrade, they put on a new 2 years contract correct? So would that make my contract 3 years or just replace the remaining year with 2 years?

Which makes it 3 years for me?

I got 2 questions:

Which makes it 3 years for me?
no its 2 years from the date of the upgrade

On the Apple site, it says OS 3.0 will be available June 18th.
indifferent.gif

Can somebody explain the rates for data plans and all that... i plan on coppin one friday for my dad's line since he's got an upgrade and just switchinmy sim card... are yall sayin my unlimited data and texting wont work when i switch?

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

can you jailbreak and unlock a 2g with 3.0 FIRMWARE [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....... check![/color]
I have a problem.... then mms wasnt in that 3.0 DL for the messages... whys that?

im still having this problem please help....

http://www.apple.com/sg/iphone/softwareupdate/

3.0 HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL THE 18TH LOL.

indifferent.gif

I don't think that the us apple site. When i go the that same site without the /sg it still says it will be available today. I've heard that it'llbe available at around 2:30 New York time which sounds about right going off of previous updates.

Back
Top Bottom