Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

What program do people use to view their iphone/ipod screen on the computer? Where can I get it from as well?

I NEED HELP NT. I JUST UPGRADED TO THE 3GS. I WANT TO JAILBREAK IT, BUTPWNAGE 3.0 ISN'T WORKING FOR ME. IT'S NOT RECOGNIZING THE PHONE. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Does anyone know if i have the unlimited data for my sidekick...can i get a unlocked 2g iphone and have it work ?

smh.gif
@ me having to quote myself...

MY 3GS battery doesnt last for #%+%
mad.gif

i had it at 100% at 10am this morning, and now its 230pm and its at 73%.

AND ALL I DID WAS TEXT!!

mad.gif
mad.gif

What's the best program to use for AIM? I have an unlocked iPhone 3G if that info is needed.

say someone bought a grip of apps. has them on their apps purchase page. i have zero. can i go to their page and get the apps they purchased for free?

Originally Posted by Three Headed Beast

can you explain what your asking a little better ^^ @recognize game

say someone bought a grip of apps. has them on their apps purchase page. i have zero. can i go to their page and get the apps they purchased for free?

for example. my big brother has all kinds of apps that he had purchased on his iphone. i recently bought an 3gs, can i use his itunes, go to his apps purchesand get those same apps without having to pay?

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Anybody elses 3Gs battery draining mad fast??

my battery was dead from web surfing in 2 hours. that's some mess. hopefully the 3.1 will fix that.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

for example. my big brother has all kinds of apps that he had purchased on his iphone. i recently bought an 3gs, can i use his itunes, go to his apps purches and get those same apps without having to pay?

Yea you should be able to.
As long as both of your itunes accounts are the same it should work
Also im not sure but you may have to sync with his library too (im not sure about this)
I have 2 iPhones synced with my itunes account and library and i have the same purchased apps on both

Three Headed Beast wrote:

for example. my big brother has all kinds of apps that he had purchased on his iphone. i recently bought an 3gs, can i use his itunes, go to his apps purches
and get those same apps without having to pay?

Also im not sure but you may have to sync with his library too (im not sure about this)

I have 2 iPhones synced with my itunes account and library and i have the same purchased apps on both

hmm, so hypothecially speaking i can't send my iphone to you and have you pimp it with your apps?

has anyone been using the maps app (the default maps app) to navigate the city? the locate-yourself, gps-like positioning in the map really helps get aroundtown, if your not sure when to get what bus stop to get off of, etc. pretty handy.

has anyone looked into buying into att's gps plan? its like 10 bucks.

oh, check my sig

Three Headed Beast wrote:

for example. my big brother has all kinds of apps that he had purchased on his iphone. i recently bought an 3gs, can i use his itunes, go to his apps purches
and get those same apps without having to pay?

hmm, so hypothecially speaking i can't send my iphone to you and have you pimp it with your apps?

I could put the apps on it but im not sure if they would get deleted once it gets synced back to your library

[h2]http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/...-buy-this-playstation-iphone-case-immediately[/h2]
[h2]I Dare You to Not Buy This PlayStation iPhone Case Immediately [Playstation][/h2]
from Gizmodo by Adam Frucci

pscase.jpg
Question: is this a great iPhone case, or is it the greatest iPhone case?

I'm going to go with the latter. I mean, look at it! The disc cover opens so you can put in your iPhone! It comes with a super-detailed controller charm! It's absolutely #*@$@+! adorable. And for $20 (plus $7 for the controller), I really don't know how I'm going to show the restraint to not buy one right this minute.

pscase2.jpg
[Etsy via iPhone Savior]

COPPED!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Anybody elses 3Gs battery draining mad fast??

yes...i just got it yesterday and after getting the battery to 100% it seemed every five minute literally it would go down a notch...

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

[h2]http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/...-buy-this-playstation-iphone-case-immediately[/h2]
[h2]I Dare You to Not Buy This PlayStation iPhone Case Immediately [Playstation][/h2]
from Gizmodo by Adam Frucci

pscase.jpg
Question: is this a great iPhone case, or is it the greatest iPhone case?

I'm going to go with the latter. I mean, look at it! The disc cover opens so you can put in your iPhone! It comes with a super-detailed controller charm! It's absolutely #*@$@+! adorable. And for $20 (plus $7 for the controller), I really don't know how I'm going to show the restraint to not buy one right this minute.

pscase2.jpg
[Etsy via iPhone Savior]
COPPED!
smokin.gif

I just got the hugest boner right now, went to add to cart and it was SOLD OUT
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom