Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

If i restore my phone from my most recent backup will everything I downloaded and all the jailbreak data be deleted or is that stuff included in the backup?

I just jailbroke 3.0.1 and when in download and install some things from Cydia, they don't show up on my springboard. I have MIM and iBlank working, butthey are nowhere to be found. I can't get Categories either. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by im that one

my current:
I need this on my lockscreen. What's the package called in Cydia and what additional add-ons do I need to add with it?

Here You Go:
1. goto cydia
2 get Lockinfo and Lockinfo Matte UI
3. after getting said programs put them on top of your winterboard
4. check them obviously
5. now goto your Settings icon. after you get inside there youll see a section named "lockinfo". with that you can program what you want withweather, twitter, scrolling, folding etc.
6 this is extra. youll also want to get clock hide and 20 second lock screen in cydia.

the icons are illumine. theres like 1000 icons or something? they look good.
i used iblank and i put wallpaper right under lockinfo and lockinfo matte ui in order to use whatever i want.
and some other things.

hope that helped.

Whats going on im pretty Tech Savvy..and I recently got an iPhone 3gs when the Ipod touches first came out I jailbroke mine and it was all good...Im justwondering if the process is pretty much the same on the iPhone and if something should go wrong can i just restore it?? Im also on a mac..so if anyboy has alink to a tutorial that would be dope..good looking out..

anyone having problems with the new update?? my reception have been going crazy i get no 3g at all

For a 3G can you restore and reformat it if you dont know the passcode so that it is alll back to default settings again?

my current:
I need this on my lockscreen. What's the package called in Cydia and what additional add-ons do I need to add with it?

Here You Go:
1. goto cydia
4. check them obviously
5. now goto your Settings icon. after you get inside there youll see a section named "lockinfo". with that you can program what you want with weather, twitter, scrolling, folding etc.
6 this is extra. youll also want to get clock hide and 20 second lock screen in cydia.

i used iblank and i put wallpaper right under lockinfo and lockinfo matte ui in order to use whatever i want.
and some other things.

hope that helped.

thanks for the info bro, i couldnt find lockinfo in cydia tho, is there a specific source i need to add??

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

my current:

Here You Go:
1. goto cydia
4. check them obviously
5. now goto your Settings icon. after you get inside there youll see a section named "lockinfo". with that you can program what you want with weather, twitter, scrolling, folding etc.

and some other things.

hope that helped.

thanks for the info bro, i couldnt find lockinfo in cydia tho, is there a specific source i need to add??
That threw me off too, peep this video it tells you what to add

http://www.youtube.com/v/nquG20ChS8U&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/nquG20ChS8U&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/nquG20ChS8U&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/nquG20ChS8U&hl=en&fs=1&

Here's mine
uL8bYvKhyT98YdzfAvFNA0AiODJ8HESn
AAyNPZ-jlT96cFw-CfLoLUJCjwfTqGSD
H1okRmCQ6j_A7Yp1lo5b8ugB419wYa6W

im still having trouble unlocking my version 3.0 3g iphone, can anybody give me some advice? ive tried adding the rep0 666 source and installing yellowsnow butim still not sure if this is the best, and most efficient method.

is there a program to normally unlock 3g's such as pwnagetool (ive used that before and it was simple) ?
thanks

I used reds0w to unlock mine.

Warning: Stay away from the Vista theme. Had my phone running super slow. Was running at about 4MB but on other themes I was averaging 25-30MB

Going with this now
2ywicll.jpg

i cant get my keyboard to change...ive downloaded the keyboard i want from cydia, turned it on in winterboard, and it still doesnt change. can anyone help?

also, i cant get stacks to work either...help on that too?

was just about to post that video. follow it and it will give you the source.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

i cant get my keyboard to change...ive downloaded the keyboard i want from cydia, turned it on in winterboard, and it still doesnt change. can anyone help?

also, i cant get stacks to work either...help on that too?

keyboards dont work in cydia with 3.0 yet. messing with my lockscreen

2646zjo.jpg

hi everyone, i again will combine all the emulators like last time for you guys except this time it is compatible for 3.0

this is for anyone who want emulators on their iphone. I have recently downloaded this from another source (xsellize)
it should have psx, gameboy, snes, gsphone and nes

please do not ask how to get ROMs as that is illegal
smile.gif

the best way to install this is through ssh
making a folder in these directory
/private/var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall
copy the deb. files over and make sure they have 775 permissions or 777 and reboot your iphone.
enjoy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8b1kq1

I need help with an ipod touch if any one can help: I got da touch a few wks backs, put most of music I had stored on my laptop on it. I ended up giving thetouch 2 my sis, and removed itunes from my computer. Along with it, went ALL the music that I moved 2 itunes. My question is, is there a way I can get thosesongs off of the ipod and back on to my computer? I have alrdy re-downloaded itunes. Any help is greatly appreciated

i downloaded all the sources and did everything the video stated but there was no change to my lock screen... can some1 help me out?

Originally Posted by DcFeelsMe

i downloaded all the sources and did everything the video stated but there was no change to my lock screen... can some1 help me out?

did you go into your settings? did you restart your phone?

Back
Top Bottom