***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

so if ironman will just be a consultant in the avengers, it won't be parallel to the animated one? no aliens then
laugh.gif

There was a Niketalker in the movie.............. DJ AM!!!!!!!!

he was in the credits too. The ASGARDIAN GOD OF THUNDER shows hints of a forsooth appearance

The DJ AM scene was pretty unexpected. I got excited and started telling my girl the whole backstory in the middle of the movie.

Me: Yea that's DJ AM! He was an NTer and then he died. He was part of the Air Macks Crew back in the day! He was friends with Ben Baller!

Her: ..the hell are you talking about?

Me: ..nevermind.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

so if ironman will just be a consultant in the avengers, it won't be parallel to the animated one? no aliens then
laugh.gif

The Avenger's first mission was against the Hulk, so I'm expecting that for the movie.

And they probably did the whole consultant thing to explain the ending scene to the Incredible Hulk, come Avengers RDJ will be whoopin' that #+#.

Saw it last night, pretty good movie to me. Here's what I liked about it:

- They gave some shine on the Stark history as well as shine to one of iron man's lesser known villans who Rourke played really well.
- Cheadle as War Machine is an excellent pick acting wise. I feel Terrance had more of the classic Jim Rhodes look but Cheadle's acting goes above and beyond what Howard did in the first.
- All the in flight action was great I loved how dudes were fighting in the air as well as the ending where Iron man and war machine started blasting all those drones
- The big shoutout to Queens, where the hell was spiderman when all this *%*$ was poppin off at flushing meadows?

I still haven't seen confirmation that RDJ is set for a big role in the movie Avengers though, I think they wasted a lot of time just to set up a consultant to explain the ending in the Hulk. People aren't stupid to have to explain that part. It makes more sense if they put him on the other movies and it leads him to being in the Avengers.

And actually, I believe the Avengers movie will be mostly based off the Ultimate Avengers (hence black Nick Fury) so their first opponent were aliens, the Hulk just transformed himself and ended up going against the Avengers. I'm not sure what they will do though and I am not sure I want to see a Chitauri attack on film though.

i was just thinking

for all my comic book readers

*how much money do you think a movie about the Civil War would make?

- i think it would be a all time high for marvel

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

i was just thinking

As much as I would love to see a Civil War movie..I don't think it could be done in one movie. Just how the CW was a multi-book story, the movies would have to be several sequels. It'd be cool, I just don't think many people would go rush to see a lot of characters they didnt know.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

i was just thinking

As much as I would love to see a Civil War movie..I don't think it could be done in one movie. Just how the CW was a multi-book story, the movies would have to be several sequels. It'd be cool, I just don't think many people would go rush to see a lot of characters they didnt know.

yeah, I think there's just too much to do in one movie and I doubt they'd make Civil War a trilogy or something.  It would, however, make an excellent animated movie, I think.

@beast4ya i'd prefer to watch a movie centered to only one deep superhero than many shallow characters.

Seen it 3AM at Lincoln Square IMAX seeing it again today At Deer Park IMAX fully digital.. This movies is Great a little more action inthe middle woulda helped but great nonetless.. Hope the mandarin is the next villian.. And I wad thinking about a civil a movie also but that's be nuts I think the Avengers is probably gonna be the most superheroes we see in one movie.. I can picture he trailer now with the hulk and iron man fighting in a scene.. Nothing beats comic book movies...

Just got back from seeing it...VERY entertaining. I really enjoyed it. I didn't have any expectations going in, but I was pleasantly surprised...and Justin Hammer stole the show...whoever wrote his lines did an awesome job.

that being said...

Drunk Ironman >>>>>>>> Emo Spiderman

The special FX were amazing, but there were a few holes. I hope they make Iron Man 3 darker and more appealing to an adult audience (see The Dark Knight).

How did Whiplash know Tony was gonna race when the crew didn't even know? (And the RR gets destroyed but Jon and Gywneth come out unscathed).

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I think the Avengers is probably gonna be the most superheroes we see in one movie..

The Watchmen
nerd.gif

Xmen already had plenty of Superheroes in one movie, XMen: The Last Stand.
Wolverine, Cyclops, Professor X, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Iceman, Colossus, Kitty Pride, Storm, Beast, Archangel and Rogue.
Had lots of villain too; Magneto, Pyro, Juggernaut, Raven, Callisto, Multiple Man, Psylocke and Kid Omega.

Avengers would be more epic but I don't think we'll see that much heroes in the movie.
The ones that they will have will probably be: Iron Man, Capt America, Thor, AntMan, Wasp, Hulk, Nick Fury and Black Widow.
As a villain, I have a feeling Justin Hammer might be back with more droids w/ another one major villain.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

How did Whiplash know Tony was gonna race when the crew didn't even know? (And the RR gets destroyed but Jon and Gywneth come out unscathed).
I didn't even think about this, but maybe he was just going to attend the race because he knew Tony was going to be there, and when he found out that Stark was in the lineup, he went onto the track.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by horchata kid

i was just thinking

yeah, I think there's just too much to do in one movie and I doubt they'd make Civil War a trilogy or something.  It would, however, make an excellent animated movie, I think.
Civil War was epic but like you said all those characters in one move and how complex the story was would just confuse most people but if they could do it hands down the highest grossing movie of all time would kill Avitar.

But i do hope the story that leads to the civil war with the hulk conflict is played out in the avengers that would be
pimp.gif

I hope a Civil War animated film is in the works. I dont think a live action version could work. Hell of an idea though

anybody have any information on the original score? not the AC/DC soundtrack but the score from the movie?

i dont follow this that much so somebody help me out if u can

marvel owns ironman, the avengers, captain america.......etc

is super 8 related in anyway or is that just another movie

when will the others release

edit- nvm just gotta read some of the thread
laugh.gif

but if u can chime in any it would be appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom