][ --- Official ISS Toronto "Withdrawal"/ Anything Toronto Discussion Thread --- ][

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

N.E.R.D.
Busta
Ryan Leslie
Andre 3000

all have shows coming to the city this summer, the N.E.R.D. will be during the end of July for now.

Those are some HEAVY performers...
Ryan Leslie and N.E.R.D FTW
grin.gif

Don't shoot the messenger btw, I'm just passing info I was told by my people who book acts.

aha damnit i told every next man about these concerts
if these fall through, heads will roll! jks,
btw, i was reading over at hypecrew, and some guys said nomad doesn't charge taxes? Is it a legit claim?

Originally Posted by miky360

anybody know if buffalo got the safety oranges in yet?
Just asked my dude in Buffalo he said not yet, he's fiending for them too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

aha damnit i told every next man about these concerts
if these fall through, heads will roll! jks,
btw, i was reading over at hypecrew, and some guys said nomad doesn't charge taxes? Is it a legit claim?
From people I've talked to and various other stuff I've read, I think it's a variety of factors (if you talk to them/areccool/payin' cash)...but yea ultimately I think they're a bit more lenient in that respect but it's up to the discretion of whoever's helpingyou. I've been charged tax there. I know there's been times at supreme drops where they havn't charged tax or something like that and Jesr(?? maybei have the wrong name) said something about they might cut you a deal if you just talk to them in an inqmnd interview..

Wale was getting things left to right at LS. What more he want ?
laugh.gif

How was his show ? For anyone that went.

^ Yeah a few of my people in Buff are beasting so they'll hit me up right when they come in.

Sales tax in Buffalo is like 4 or 5%....not too much. Anyone know if the Freshwaters are done in Buffalo or if they're still kicking around?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Anyone know if Barber's Lounge is open on saturdays? and if Mike cuts on saturdays? thanks
Mike is actually my barber,I got a haircut on saturday and they open at 10.

Originally Posted by GMAS

Sales tax in Buffalo is like 4 or 5%....not too much. Anyone know if the Freshwaters are done in Buffalo or if they're still kicking around?

I'm only 99% sure they are still in Buffalo (I believe I caught them at the Galleria), but I'm 100% sure they selling all over Boston (was there lastweek). They are not flying off of the shelves as some may think.

They were a part of the last 50% this past weekend in the States, spots still have.

HEADS UP FOR THE YEEZY LOVERS...

THERE ARE TWO DUDES IN LINE @ LS since 8:30am this morning.

FOR THOSE WHO DO THAT LINE UP THANG...

"GETCHA SPOT WHILE THERE HOT"

Originally Posted by Showtizzy

HEADS UP FOR THE YEEZY LOVERS...

THERE ARE TWO DUDES IN LINE @ LS since 8:30am this morning.

FOR THOSE WHO DO THAT LINE UP THANG...

"GETCHA SPOT WHILE THERE HOT"
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Anyone know if Barber's Lounge is open on saturdays? and if Mike cuts on saturdays? thanks

word thanks for the info dude, looks like I'm headed there early saturday next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

word thanks for the info dude, looks like I'm headed there early saturday next week
pimp.gif
Yea, No problem.

Back
Top Bottom