* Official Jacket Thread Vol. Fall/Winter *

on699005-00vliv01.jpg

Can anyone tell me what the material near the collar and on the sleeve/bottom of the jacket is called?

Originally Posted by DJ AAAye

Do northface jackets fit true to size? I'm thinking about getting a sz. medium, but I usually wear a large. I'm a 5'8 athletic type.
medium should be straight

Not sure if it was a one day deal only but Banana Republic is doing 30% off all on-sale jackets. Went by yesterday. Jacket I picked up is $190 retail, was onsale for $120, and then the additional 30% off made it $90 after tax. Plus don't know if it was just my local one but if you spend over $75 in the storeyou get two free movie tickets. So really it was $70. Saw a peacoat there too that I might go back and pick up. It was like $140 after the 30% off. OriginallyI think it was $300.

Plus not sure if it was a one day sale or only my local mall but at J. Crew it was all Chino's 50% off so I picked up a tan pair. Love them already.

69op3p.jpg

Penfield jackets just went up on Gilt Groupe 10 minutes ago...selling too fast

would have got one or two more pieces if things weren't already in other members carts...prices are great

orig.jpg

here's a quick preview:

list.jpg
list.jpg
list.jpg

if you're not a member use this invitation:

penfield

Originally Posted by yancancook90

^i hate that giltman didnt have the rockwool jacket in a large
smh.gif

copped that sweater, though
pimp.gif

i was hoping they would have the chillmark in tan but no

I ended up grabbing this jacket at Urban Outfitters in Cincinnati for 31.94 yesterday. They are running a 50% off all sale items in store. I needed a lightjacket.

This website https://thejacketshop.com/ has a sale on their varsity jacket as well as options to customize your own.

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

Penfield jackets just went up on Gilt Groupe 10 minutes ago...selling too fast

would have got one or two more pieces if things weren't already in other members carts...prices are great

orig.jpg

here's a quick preview:

list.jpg
list.jpg
list.jpg

if you're not a member use this invitation:

penfield
i grabbed a penfield summit down last winter, warmest jacket ive ever had..got this one

0103W08.001_XLMAIN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom