[OFFICIAL] Jacksonville Jaguars Season Thread - Sun 12/19 THE DAY OF RECKONING @ Colts

Gene Smith is doing a terrific job rebuilding this team, and we're now just 4 days away from opening day.  Welcome to our three newest defensive starters:
nfl_a_morrison01_300.jpg
genthumb.ashx
images

This week we've got the savior himself Tim Tebow coming home to Jacksonville.  I'll be there to give the Broncos/Tebow fans all they paid for.  I'm ready for the Jaguars to prove to the nation just how disrespected we are. 
We Are Jaguars!

Remember the name: #35 Deji Karim, dude is electric.

Gene Smith is doing a terrific job rebuilding this team, and we're now just 4 days away from opening day.  Welcome to our three newest defensive starters:
nfl_a_morrison01_300.jpg
genthumb.ashx
images

This week we've got the savior himself Tim Tebow coming home to Jacksonville.  I'll be there to give the Broncos/Tebow fans all they paid for.  I'm ready for the Jaguars to prove to the nation just how disrespected we are. 
We Are Jaguars!

Remember the name: #35 Deji Karim, dude is electric.

Just got back from the game. Feels good to be 1-0! Tyson and Kamp both with sacks (Kampman had 2)
pimp.gif

Here's some pics:

National Anthem

Opening Kickoff:

Move those Chains!:

After the Lightning Delay:

Just got back from the game. Feels good to be 1-0! Tyson and Kamp both with sacks (Kampman had 2)
pimp.gif

Here's some pics:

National Anthem

Opening Kickoff:

Move those Chains!:

After the Lightning Delay:

^Pics dont work

Great win by the Jags and a solid start performance-wise to the season! Hope they keep improving!

^Pics dont work

Great win by the Jags and a solid start performance-wise to the season! Hope they keep improving!

Nice Pics! Thanks to the delay I was able to catch the last few minutes of the W...We looked pretty good out there today.

Nice Pics! Thanks to the delay I was able to catch the last few minutes of the W...We looked pretty good out there today.

Daryl Smith was named AFC defensive player of the week.
pimp.gif
Dude is definitely one of the most underrated players in the league, an absolute beast.

Daryl Smith was named AFC defensive player of the week.
pimp.gif
Dude is definitely one of the most underrated players in the league, an absolute beast.

I'm resurrecting this thread for the HUGE game this week. Beat the Colts and we got a home playoff game at Everbank Field!!!

I'm resurrecting this thread for the HUGE game this week. Beat the Colts and we got a home playoff game at Everbank Field!!!

whoa.. there are jags fans on this board.. any of you guys from jax?

whoa.. there are jags fans on this board.. any of you guys from jax?

damn you guys season thread has less posts then actual weeks played so far this season. 13 posts and were going on week 15

that being said, the jags have flown under the radar this year, and i've been impressed with them. if they win sunday it will be big for them considering not much was expected of them this year. no one in the afc south has swept the colts since 2002 as well so that would be impressive for them as well

Back
Top Bottom