Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Should of been to Moss though. He would of caught it one handed in the air even with no one near him.
pimp.gif
damn, i had to re-read that. i thought you was J RAIN 23 for a second

now let's see if the jags can score that easily again. consider on their opening drive, they needed a big 4th down play and a lucky throw by garrard toscore the TD.

Im still shocked that:
a) Garrard got that off
b) the ball went to the reciever. Its one thing to get the ball out. Its another to put it right on the money
c) that BB didnt challenge the play
d) that BB coaches for the Jags going for it on fourth... Oh wait...

And btw, Jack Del Rio is the only man in the NFL that can pull off a leather jacket. Dude always comes out dressed with swag. Last year 4 games with suits,this year once or twice I believe, and now the Jags leather jacket is
pimp.gif
. I freakin wish I could pull something like that off.

laugh.gif
at the fact that BB went for it on 4th and 4. You know the only reason why he went for it was because he had to one up the Jags going for it on 4th and 11/2.
laugh.gif

You knew it was coming anyway. Jags just gotta try to hang around in the 1st half. The coverage is good so far but they're getting no pressure onBrady's drop-backs,

pats passing attack may be dialed on high all night. pass pass and more passes. great start to this game.

Back
Top Bottom