Official Jaguars @ Indy Vol....HUGE Game

laugh.gif

That boy Garrard is resilient.
Very Nce answer

Indy better get into clock-manage mode... or this could go into OT.
nerd.gif

Gerrard broke #41's ankles... dude tackled the air.

JDR is %%+***+ UP!
Timeout after the clock already ran down?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Brian Williams on Wayne, I dont get it

they just called a timeout?

after that 18 yard pass?

I'm listening to what's being said on NFL Network.
I would like to see the Jags take this so Tennessee can be 1 game behind both with a game vs. Indy still to play.

LOL at anyone thinking the Jags would win today as if we've just been trash all year or something...

We're under the radar and that's a good thing.

The F outta here...you talking about 'LOL at anyone thinking' yall got a lot of breaks from the officials (and the game still came down to a FG youtalkin like yall killed us )..it's not an excuse, just a reason....look at the play where they ruled Ben Utetch dropped the ball when it was a clear asF'n crystal that the dude fumbled....I don't even think Dungy was challenging if it was complete or not...he challenged that dude was down before thefumble.

You talking about under the radar.. when you seen Peyton Manning on every +#%++@% commercial, and it's not like people aren't aware what the Colts aredoing....

But this wasn't a must win for us, just our last chance at winning the AFC South, the Colts executed did their thing...but we should get in as a wildcard...and I hope we see the Colts again...

Back
Top Bottom