**Official Jameer Nelson Appreciation Thread**

My dude is going bonkers this playoff season. 

25.7 PPG
52% FG
45% 3PT
93% FT
3.3 RPG
4.7 AST
3.3 STL

And only has 3 TO's in the 3 games. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

You said it lil fella,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

smh.gif
dude just strikes me as arrogant.....every postgame or halftime interview I see that he does I find myslef asking "who does this dude think he is"

laugh.gif
I hope it don't sound like I'm hatin, I understand there's a certain amount of confidence you have to have as a player, but dude just seems too cocky

Originally Posted by thachosen123

smh.gif
dude just strikes me as arrogant.....every postgame or halftime interview I see that he does I find myslef asking "who does this dude think he is"

laugh.gif
I hope it don't sound like I'm hatin, I understand there's a certain amount of confidence you have to have as a player, but dude just seems too cocky
laugh.gif

Sir you do sound as you are real salty, but he dedicated this season to his father who passed away tragically.  But Meer is not even cocky, that title belongs to Mo Williams who rides LeBrons' coat tail.  His arrogance had me doing this,

Being a magic fan, I would be lying if I said he would able to score at will like he is. I understand that charlottes guards aren't anything special but he's still suprising the hell out of me. That's exactly what we missed from our PG last year, Alston was good, but he didn't have nelson's offensive skill set. I honestly feel that if Carter can step up his game a little bit, the title will be ours.

Dudes a baller. He seemed to have had a quiet regular season, but hes stepping it up right now.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by thachosen123

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sir you do sound as you are real salty, but he dedicated this season to his father who passed away tragically.  But Meer is not even cocky, that title belongs to Mo Williams who rides LeBrons' coat tail.  His arrogance had me doing this,

laugh.gif
but don't get me wrong tho dude is nice, but just not as nice as he thinks he is

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

this guy does NOT deserve an appreciation thread.
You have 2500 posts in 3 months, you don't get to dictate anything around here

Jameer played great last series, hopefully he can keep it up throughout the playoffs.  His return and presence on the Magic this post season has gone under the radar so far.  Considering Rafer Alston was the starting PG last playoffs, his return has been huge for the Magic.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Being a magic fan, I would be lying if I said he would able to score at will like he is. I understand that charlottes guards aren't anything special but he's still suprising the hell out of me. That's exactly what we missed from our PG last year, Alston was good, but he didn't have nelson's offensive skill set. I honestly feel that if Carter can step up his game a little bit, the title will be ours.
THIS

Courtney Lee single-handedly cost Orlando rings last year. In both of the games that they barely lost, he messed up easy last shot plays. If/shoulda/woulda/coulda and the Lakers lose against a decent Jameer.

But yea. He doesn't deserve a thread after 3 games against a 7th seed in the East.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

THIS

Courtney Lee single-handedly cost Orlando rings last year. In both of the games that they barely lost, he messed up easy last shot plays. If/shoulda/woulda/coulda and the Lakers lose against a decent Jameer.

But yea. He doesn't deserve a thread after 3 games against a 7th seed in the East.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that same 7th team that owned the Cavs in the regular season.  FOH.  How did Courtney Lee cost Orlando a ring?  That's just dumb.  Yeah, he missed that layup but they still had a chance in OT.  Not like they were losing by one point and that miss cost them the game. 

But really though, who the hell are you?  I've never seen you around here before.  I'm not saying I'm a regular or or I'm widely known.  But if a Magic discussion is in I always put in my two cents.  Oh yeah I now remember you're the guy who posted a NBA playoff pick em in the GENERAL BOARD. 

indifferent.gif

And why not make a thread about Meer, hell it's only been 3 games but he's showcasing his skill that wasn't shown last year when he was hurt.

check my avi!

Cool with meer on a personal level, played against him in high school and all that.

I was the one defending our series win over boston when people kept sayin we only won cuz kg was out, Jameer was our all star pg and JUST AS VALUEABLE IF NOT MORE TO OUR TEAM THAN KG.

from what Nelson has been through throughout his life with his family, considering his size, and the effort I've seen him put forth throughout his career this guy is definitely appreciated.

Can't believe him and brotha Red played together and I only saw them like once
smh.gif

he was tough the other day ago against Charlotte

but yea dude has been playing incredible lately

*edit*

I also appreciate that my man rocked Lebrons too and was the first player I saw other than the man himself rocking them.
pimp.gif

that was pretty big of him considering that a lot of college level athletes were hating on Lebron at the time saying he would be a blow out in the league without college. A few guys I knew at least. Not to mention I think Lebron was younger. I like when guys shed ego and support other players like how I see STAT and members of OKC rockin KDs
p1_jameer1_ap.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

check my avi!

Cool with meer on a personal level, played against him in high school and all that.

I was the one defending our series win over boston when people kept sayin we only won cuz kg was out, Jameer was our all star pg and JUST AS VALUEABLE IF NOT MORE TO OUR TEAM THAN KG.
Fams I was there with you, people acting like Meer wasn't valuable when he was just plain 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
before he got hurt.  If Meer was 100% during the Finals best believe it would have been a better series when he murdered the Lakers that year.   That Cle/Orl discussion thread was epic though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

this guy does NOT deserve an appreciation thread.
You have 2500 posts in 3 months, you don't get to dictate anything around here

Jameer played great last series, hopefully he can keep it up throughout the playoffs.  His return and presence on the Magic this post season has gone under the radar so far.  Considering Rafer Alston was the starting PG last playoffs, his return has been huge for the Magic.
I literally see the dude in EVERY thread...smh

Jameer can put them over the top, if he plays better than Mo I think they go back to the finals...

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

2500 in 3 months wow??? Dude needs a life.

I had THIS screen name for 13 months and struggling to hit 300

Ive had this SN since early 03 and I'm not even at 3 g yet lmao

Back
Top Bottom