Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does it work you call and they ship to a closer Nike Outlet?  They ship it?...Please advise
They ship it to you. A shipping fee is charged.

If I'm not mistaken, the shipping fee varies as follows:

$6.25 if total is $50 or less

$8.75 if total is between $50 to $100

$10.25 if total is between $100 to $150 

$12.50 if total is between $150 to $200

You guys can have your store price check that store I do it all the time. You can get it for 49.99. Just ask nicely at the register and have the store/ store's number.

Just a little FYI, Concord Mills in NC will not price match. Manager denied. :smh:

If you are within driving distance of an outlet you really want to make that trip on Friday. 30% off all clearance apparel, EQ, footwear, and hash in most stores through Mon - call to confirm & clearance stores usually have different promos running.

If you put in work, there are steals like that Kobe VI that will be $35 and so forth. Looking forward to seeing what y'all track down...

livermore nike outlet.  

1 pr of the limited edition air max 2013 reflective in sz 11.5 for $159.99.  probably a return.

Which Kobe 6 are you referring to that will be 35 and at what outlet?

View media item 213101
Nike Factory Store in Vacaville, CA. Sizes from 8 to 12. They even brought out more of the Kobe VII Supreme. It's the weekend so you know this place will be poppin' tomorrow.

I don't know who all still has them and at what price. I am saying that if you guys do some leg work and work the phone lines there should be similar deals to be found though.

A while back the silver/white kobe VI were 34.99 at an outlet store that I can't remember.  They sold out real quick.   

So how does it work you call and they ship to a closer Nike Outlet?  They ship it?...Please advise

And, seems obvious, but just to be clear - you need a credit card to make the purchase.

There's one way to get around the CC method, if you're too young or don't have one. The way to cop w/o a CC is to buy a Nike gift card, as you can pay with those over the phone as well.

And, seems obvious, but just to be clear - you need a credit card to make the purchase.

There's one way to get around the CC method, if you're too young or don't have one. The way to cop w/o a CC is to buy a Nike gift card, as you can pay with those over the phone as well.

Damn, as simple as that sounds i never thought of using a gc on a phone order :lol:

Most of the nike outlets don't accept gift cards for phone orders, or at least my store up in nh doesn't

Damn, as simple as that sounds i never thought of using a gc on a phone order :lol:

Some people also prefer to go that route if they feel uncomfortable about providing their credit card outlets over the phone. A few years back there was an outlet or tow that had a rep as having potentially shady employees and a few NTers had some funny business on their cards. ...A risk basically inherent in all non cash purchases.

Most of the nike outlets don't accept gift cards for phone orders, or at least my store up in nh doesn't

Hmm. I don't know if this was a change in policy, or it's a store by store thing. I do know that at least a great majority of outlets took them in the past. Some regulars in here were religious GC users, so I guess you'd have to ask them. IIRC, ThunderChunk was a big proponent of the GC.

Last edited:
I'm headed back to the outlet today in Vacaville. I'll post what I see when I get there. Anyone looking for something in particular? I can ask if they'll do phone orders for whatever it is.

[COLOR=#red]I planned on going sunday if the Kobe 7's or 6's were still in stock in 11's. Long shot by now. Could you see what they have in 11 bro beans?[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm headed back to the outlet today in Vacaville. I'll post what I see when I get there. Anyone looking for something in particular? I can ask if they'll do phone orders for whatever it is.
Can you pls check for what they got in size 13 and ask if they are havin any special discount days coming up? 

@Babylon...you are correct! I was up to Concord Mills after Christmas to see the heat play the bobcats. I saw that the Nike outlet there had the aj 2012 in my size 14.....but they would not price match the $69 I saw on corks (now sneakersteal) with the phone number, style number and pic proof on my phone. I have always known the outlets to price match.....not concord mills apparently!

If you are within driving distance of an outlet you really want to make that trip on Friday. 30% off all clearance apparel, EQ, footwear, and hash in most stores through Mon - call to confirm & clearance stores usually have different promos running.

If you put in work, there are steals like that Kobe VI that will be $35 and so forth. Looking forward to seeing what y'all track down...

MLK weekend special? Sounds good.

@Vacaville Outlets they have Jordan Raptor VII size 1Y if anyone has small feet or want them for their kids.

Vacaville update. They still have limited stocks in Kobe VI's in the back. Biggest size is a 10. All Kobe VII's are on the clearance wall with the biggest size I've seen at 9.5 ($129.99 no extra discount) in the black/concord cw and size 9.5 (in the back) and 8 (on clearance wall) in the black/yellow cw. View media item 222710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom