Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
@big smooth....nothing worth while is there. Been to the ranger a few days ago. We never get good heat in the chuck

Jeffersonville OH

Nike hyperdunk 2012 elite (blackk and white) alot of sizes- 99- 30%

NIke lebron elite not many sizes -30%

Air max fly bys - 44-30%

CP3.iii 41-30%

KD scoring title shirts 7.97 after discount

Went t riverhead last week.They had the speed turfs in the white/red/black color way

Last edited:
Just returned from Jersey Gardens - 908-629-9171

Kobe Supreme System VII - White-Concord $69.97 scattered sizes (saw from 9.5 to 13)
30% off hash wall and clearance clothing

Just returned from Jersey Gardens - 908-629-9171

Kobe Supreme System VII - White-Concord $69.97 scattered sizes (saw from 9.5 to 13)
30% off hash wall and clearance clothing

If these are the white/blue VIIs the outlet in Tucson AZ has a bunch of them. All sizes. 30% off to. Think they're 109 tho

Ccastro, yea my local outlet has the all blue ones for 89, I'm hoping they sit and go on sale

@big smooth....nothing worth while is there. Been to the ranger a few days ago. We never get good heat in the chuck
Tell me about it I was just about to update..smh..we do have KD V's in the malls now. When the KD V's dropped on release day we didnt have them, but I checked Northwoods and now we do

YESTERDAY I RETURNED THE FOLLOWING AT DEER PARK, ALL WERE A SZ 8.

PINK FOAMS
THUNDER 4
XMAS KD
ENERGY KD
AIR MAX 1 HYPERFUSE REFLECTIVE

I KNOW ONE GUY ASKED ME WHY I RETURNED THE THUNDER 4s SO IM PRETTY SURE THEY JUMPED ON THOSE CUZ THEY REDUCED THEM TO $129 + 30% PLUS THE "SWOOSH" 30% FOR THOSE THAT APPLY SO AT $63 ITS A STEAL.

CALL AND INQUIRE CUZ EVERYTHING WAS DROPPED DOWN I THINK THE FOAMS WERE $159 ALSO.

THEY ALSO HAD
View media item 227923
View media item 227924
FOR $129 + 30% BUT THEY WERE NOT ON THE SHELVES YET BUT ALL THE EMPLOYEES WERE TRYING THEM ON FEENING TO COP... DP IS BECOMING THE NEXT GHETTO GARDENS... SMH

Last edited:
damn pink foams at an outlet? we never get good ish here ..

gurnee mills IL yesterday had a few things.. 30% off wall and sale items, 40% off sweats/hoodies .. left behind 2011 hyperdunks bright AF orange for $40 (slight regret)

copped these 2 pair out the door with tax for $52 total, cant complain and ive been wantin the huaraches to beat around in til the real retros come out

Jeffersonville OH

Nike hyperdunk 2012 elite (blackk and white) alot of sizes- 99- 30%

NIke lebron elite not many sizes -30%

Air max fly bys - 44-30%

CP3.iii 41-30%

KD scoring title shirts 7.97 after discount
You remember the color of the CP3 3's?

YESTERDAY I RETURNED THE FOLLOWING AT DEER PARK, ALL WERE A SZ 8.

PINK FOAMS
THUNDER 4
XMAS KD
ENERGY KD
AIR MAX 1 HYPERFUSE REFLECTIVE

I KNOW ONE GUY ASKED ME WHY I RETURNED THE THUNDER 4s SO IM PRETTY SURE THEY JUMPED ON THOSE CUZ THEY REDUCED THEM TO $129 + 30% PLUS THE "SWOOSH" 30% FOR THOSE THAT APPLY SO AT $63 ITS A STEAL.

CALL AND INQUIRE CUZ EVERYTHING WAS DROPPED DOWN I THINK THE FOAMS WERE $159 ALSO.

THEY ALSO HAD

FOR $129 + 30% BUT THEY WERE NOT ON THE SHELVES YET BUT ALL THE EMPLOYEES WERE TRYING THEM ON FEENING TO COP... DP IS BECOMING THE NEXT GHETTO GARDENS... SMH
Wait, you bought them there too? Or just returned them there? 

I just called deer park asking if they had ANY foamposites, they said no. I also asked if they had ANY retro jordans, they also said no.

Unless he edited after the questions, he does start out by saying he returned them and not that they had them.

He didn't edit, that was in the original post. People just don't read and freak out when they see OMG pink foams, thunder iv's, etc, etc....

99.9% chance all of those have already been claimed by employees and are tucked away in the back until tonight when they clock out. A perk of working there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom