Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
this past weekend gilroy had 30% off hashwall with nothing good like always. also overpriced air max 2012s FSRs, also 30% off clearance.

also in gilroy.

we all know men sizes around, but if you looking to cop for your kids and wives/ladies.. or you men who wear size 7 and get away wearing size 7Y

sorry for blurry pics, will try to put price.

outlet4.jpg

$54.99

outlet3.jpg

I posted these before just a few days ago, but over teh weekend they put 30% off them now. sorry so blurry i cant even see the price. I believe its $99? so it should be 30% off that?

outlet1o.jpg

$29.97 + 30% off (nothing really nice but i know thers some folks who want some cheap gifts or something)

outlet2.jpg

$19.99 + 30% off. (again even cheaper gifts/beaters/whatever)

Called San Leandro about the Lunar TR +1s black/blue colorway.  They told me these are actually $99, but they have a white/blue colorway for $59...FYI.  SKU for the white/blue colorway is 598510-103...nice looking shoes

Last edited:
Friday I'll be down in Pleasant Prairie, WI for a meeting so you know I will get an update with pictures...Mobile upload FTW!

30% off $99 for the hyperdunk elites sounds right. That's how much I copped mine for a few weeks ago at the Milpitas outlet.

Friday I'll be down in Pleasant Prairie, WI for a meeting so you know I will get an update with pictures...Mobile upload FTW!
I was just there Saturday night and not a lot of nothing a few Air Max's here and there...Gurnee outlet has been having a better selection but it's hit or miss

Took a trip to the outlets in folsom. Unfortunately they didn't have anything worth mentioning.

Hey guys, my first post. I have been lurking aka trolling aka using the free info without doing my fair share, no mas!

This thread is by far the most enjoyable informative one I have read, the best part, it's just info and convo.

Anyhow, I went to Great Lakes crossing (auburn hills, MI)  yesterday and they have pretty much all sizes up to 13 in all the same Kobe's listed earlier in this thread. Except for one...
f35a8877_darts.jpeg

All sizes in those too. No sale prices, I need to try this price match game that people are saying has been working!!

Cleveland Cavs fans check out bargainpump.com for team branded Adidas

my apologies for the type

Last edited:
Wait, you bought them there too? Or just returned them there? 

Yea I returned them..

And like I said the employees were droooling over the kicks that's prob y they not there anymore thunder 4s for $63 if I was an employee I would cop and flip just to make an easy $60

Hey guys, my first post. I have been lurking aka trolling aka using the free info without doing my fair share, no mas!

This thread is by far the most enjoyable informative one I have read, the best part, it's just info and convo.

Anyhow, I went to Great Lakes crossing (auburn hills, MI)  yesterday and they have pretty much all sizes up to 13 in all the same Kobe's listed earlier in this thread. Except for one...

[ATTACHMENT=1691]darts.jpg (1,836k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

All sizes in those too. No sale prices, I need to try this price match game that people are saying has been working!!

Thanks for info up tried price match no luck. Disappointed in the kobe 8 releases being so limited so been trying to find my size in kobe 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom