OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a pair of DB Free Runs today at Burlington WA. I think it's a transfer or return. It was on the hash wall.

Ontario Mills, CA had what every other outlet seems to have these days.

Jordan XX8 Black/Red for like $160.

Weird thing was Lebron X's for like $140.  I think the grey/volt colorway.  All the boxes had FTL stickers on em.

Also had Lebron X lows in red or purple, can't remember.

Hyperdunk 2013's and even 2012's for like $100-120.

Various basketball/Jordan apparel on sale and a small section of elite socks for $10.

Hash wall was pretty dry.

Don't sleep on your local thrift stores fam. About once or twice a month I make the usual run to tjmaxx, marshalls and ross. Lately I've been seeing roshes and kobe viis at ross too btw. But today I thought i'd stop by Plato's Closet (next door to my tjmaxx) and see what they had. Found a pair of Air Jordan Retro 1 Phat Lows in my Sz. 10.5 on the shelf 
smokin.gif
 Did a quick look around to see what else was there before I really examined them. There were also plenty of af1s and team jordans but all beaters. This pair was in excellent shape and had minimal creasing. Cant wait to add this to my rotation of 1's I got from last year. I can give my royal hi's a break every so often now lol. This is the pic before I cleaned it with jason markks cleaner. 

Burlington coat factory in KC had these for $59 almost full siz e run.

Picked up the white and orange Griffey.Really liked the icy sole.

[thread="578756"]Does anyone know what happens if you return something with an MVP pass, do you just get back your money on the after sale price.[/thread]
[thread="578756"]And if you do an exchange would they exchange for the original price of the item before the MVP pass?[/thread]

i think its viewed as a gift card but I'm not 100%.

i think its viewed as a gift card but I'm not 100%.
So i decided to call and find out so here's the breakdown if anyone wondering

MVP pass is like a coupon

So if you turn something you get back what you paid

You can do an exchange for the same item (possibly different color)

However, if the item dropped in price, they'd give you 50% of the difference from the original price.

So if shoe was $100, dropped to $70, they'd owe you $15

Atleast that's what my nike outlet told me, might be different on a person by person basis

So i decided to call and find out so here's the breakdown if anyone wondering

MVP pass is like a coupon
So if you turn something you get back what you paid

You can do an exchange for the same item (possibly different color)
However, if the item dropped in price, they'd give you 50% of the difference from the original price.

So if shoe was $100, dropped to $70, they'd owe you $15

Atleast that's what my nike outlet told me, might be different on a person by person basis
I exchanged some shoes that I bought on an MVP pass. On the transaction where I first used the MVP they were 70 something and after the MVP they were like 40 something. I took them back and exchanged them for a pair of shoes that were 69.99. In the end they owed me some money back. So yes they did treat it like a gift card, but they ended up discounting both my return and the item I was picking up in exchange. This was in Pennsylvania at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets Nike Factory Store.

You are better off returning without reciept and getting store credit for the lowest selling price

No mens shoes at the Marshall's home goods in Georgetown but they did have some Nike elite socks. Seems like elite socks keep randomly popping up there.

^^^ just call.
For this instance I honestly don't know. It was crowded in there and the customers were rude. For future reference it's better to call instead of waiting for a reply. While you are waiting someone else is ordering your pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom