OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a KD swingman jersey at Marshall for $29.  Maybe more jersey finds at other Marshall's?

If you are waiting on this thread for a deal, then you are already most of the time behind the 8-ball.

I have gotten items thanks to this thread and Sneakersteal after someone posted something. Most of the time though, it has been the random moment I go to the Outlet/TJ Maxx/Marshalls etc etc.

I went two weeks back when someone posted the Free 2.0s being on sale at Marshalls. I checked my own and they did have them but they also had all grey nike sportswear edition Free 5.0s for the same price. I told everyone here to check theirs as well too. Like all of us try to do when we go somewhere with deals.

Complaining that someone is "Blowing up a spot" is petty. more times than not, these people here and on sneakersteal are just trying to help some people out.

marshalls in Torrance ca have frees runs 2.0  9,10,11s ..and seen some *hyperenforcers(reds) FSR

Last edited:
This will be my last time commenting about SNEAKERSTEAL and the whole "Sneakersteal Blows up spots". When I created corkclothing / sneakersteal.com it was to bring people outlet finds that the usual suspects would harbor amongst their crew. It became popular and frequented by many and to my surprise has grown very well organically. Through the years I've built numerous relationships with Head coaches and Footwear managers also athletes at outlets. My reach has grown but the way I operate is still the same way and can easily be duplicated but others are too greedy to ever give info this freely. This thread is dead compared to the way it was and quite frankly I never see it getting back because of the craze with reselling. I appreciate the support from those that enjoy the service I provide and to those who think I blow spots up here is a little food for thought. The good founding fathers of NT could tell you the traffic they receive daily is OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!! actually dwarfs my numbers. So remember the next time you post something amongst this "COMMUNITY" just know tons of people see the post also and spread info as well.
no hate, but it would be cool if you reference where you get some of the info from, say NT...If you get info from your connect, fine you can keep that anonymous. To clarify, why not give a s/o to the original post on NT or wherever you get the info from  instead making it look as if you went to that outlet yourself and spot the shoes and updated your page, just saying.

^^^ but do you know where he gets his info from? Seems like u don't.

Ive seen them give refrences before
How often i couldnt tell u but every now and then they will

The dude is putting in his valuable time and effort to help other people, it's not like he chooses who gets to resell or keep em anyways

As this "sneaker culture" grew, Cork and his movement grew. Found a lot of gems cause of him, (Lebron 7's, uptempos foams, etc..) back when this thread was really helpful. Everyone and their mother is riding the sneaker wave. So more then likely what would "normally" sit at outlets, won't sit anymore, thanks Cork for those old days when sneakers were just sneakers, and steals were a lot more easier to come by.

Him collecting ad revenue makes his contributions less meaningful?
laugh.gif
You're not too good at inferring, are you?

Jay Cole fan made it sound as if he was doing it simply to help out fellow sn'eads. While that may be how it started--the motive at this point is now purely (or at least mostly) financial.

Ok, sis is at round rock outlet and they have these free flyknit and lunar for 69 and 89. Didn't a while back someone post them for cheaper? If so, do outlets price match?

Ok, sis is at round rock outlet and they have these free flyknit and lunar for 69 and 89. Didn't a while back someone post them for cheaper? If so, do outlets price match?

69.99 is the cheapest I've seen flyknit lunars without being on a hash wall with an additional percentage sale going on

Portland, OR MLK Outlet has 30% off all footwear and an additional 30% off NSW

Lots of Air Maxes (OG,1,95), AF1s (Highs, Mids, Lows, Downtowns), LF1 Mids, Flyknit Chukkas and more.

Serious steals, I copped Sheed QS for $49 and Liberty AF1 Downtowns for $45, I wish I could have found a pair of the perforated lows in my size though.

69.99 is the cheapest I've seen flyknit lunars without being on a hash wall with an additional percentage sale going on

you wouldn't happen to remember which one and if it's still active? Dude is saying the price match depends on store but they have to know which store to call.

you wouldn't happen to remember which one and if it's still active? Dude is saying the price match depends on store but they have to know which store to call.

lebannon currently has the flyknit lunars for 69.99

Portland, OR MLK Outlet has 30% off all footwear and an additional 30% off NSW

Lots of Air Maxes (OG,1,95), AF1s (Highs, Mids, Lows, Downtowns), LF1 Mids, Flyknit Chukkas and more.

Serious steals, I copped Sheed QS for $49 and Liberty AF1 Downtowns for $45, I wish I could have found a pair of the perforated lows in my size though.

That's a great deal on those Sheeds! Dude wouldn't hit me with the 30% off on a phone order, had my size too! Smh. Damn!

Marshalls on Arden Way Sacramento

2012 Navy Hyperdunk 2012 - sizes 12 x 2 / 13 (59.99)

Nike Speed Turf "Raiders" cw size 13 (39.99)

Nike free run 2 ext (black/blue) (Maroon/Crimson) (One pair each size 8-12) 49.99

Nike Kobe 7 TB (White Purple) size 13 on clearance rack 29.99

Did the half reflective windrbreakers hit outlets? Retail on them was $350 and I was waiting for them to drop in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom