OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Perryville md
One size 13 jordan 8 suns on the hash wall. A return. $140. No box top.

Nothing really else worth mentioning.

No % off on shoes. Some clothes were marked down. Maybe next weekend for the holiday.

Ok. Perryville md
One size 13 jordan 8 suns on the hash wall. A return. $140. No box top.

Nothing really else worth mentioning.

No % off on shoes. Some clothes were marked down. Maybe next weekend for the holiday.
Nothing worth mentioning @ Woodbury Outlet..

I think during the MLK holiday weekend it will be 20% off the wall as usual...the outlets have been dry lately..

^^ very well said, I've said the same for foot locker and other companies. I'd much rather have my office job making good money with great benefits, than work at an outlet selling to retail customers working crap hours and even worse pay.. I'll rely on niketalk to give me info and keep my paycheck
Of course, one could have a full-time job for decent pay and benefits, and grab a few hours at an outlet on a PT basis, and get Swoosh/ES access.

There may be a person or two doing that.

THIS WEEK BE ON THE LOOKOUT IN THESE OUTLETS CAUSE ALOT OF THEM ARE RECEIVING SHOES THATS STILL ON SHELVES IN THESE MALLS.
copy and paste this code wherever you'd like the gif to appear it will automatically resize to fit its container

Last edited:
San Leandero Clearence

Kobe jacket size M only from what I saw $25

View media item 739399
FSR of this Jersey. Really nice for you Duke fans. Didn't get a picture if it but the back has the years they won the championship on the back in like a ghost print. Words and number 3m $30 ( Also had 1 Duke warm up jacket, with the championships on the back also)

View media item 739403
Women's Solar soft moccasin Floral QS size 9 $40 only one I saw and I swooped it.

View media item 739405
Flyknit Trainer yellow (personally I've never seen this color before) 10-12 from what I saw.$99

View media item 739407
Also had this pink color way 9-14 $99

View media item 739410
Had a 7.5,8,8.5,12 in the White/black color way $99
Tons of shorts KD shorts, black, metrology, ny66, seat pleasant Smallest size XL.

Of course, one could have a full-time job for decent pay and benefits, and grab a few hours at an outlet on a PT basis, and get Swoosh/ES access.
There may be a person or two doing that.

Funny, I considered this but closest outlet is 30 minutes away, and last thing I wanna do is work on Saturday mornings (release day)

Size 10 and 12 air max Griffey Safari 20 something bucks straight from footlocker with tags at Marshall's downtown Miami

Grove City pa outlet has oak hill xx8s for 90.00. Not sure of sizes because they have them all in the back stock room

San Leandro was crazy this morning. Probably could have cleaned up if I was a reseller.
Was able to pick up the Jordan Gucci 1s for $59 (must have been a return) and some Kobe 8s Blitz Blue for $79.
Another kid got the Oreo 5s for $89.
From memory, here's what else I saw. I looked in size 12-13 mainly, but everything listed below they had in various sizes.

Lebron X - white/black with the 6 on the ankle - $99
Lebron X AS - light purple - $99
Lebron X - grey/yellow - $99
Penny V - volt - $99
Kobe 8 - maroon - $79 (mad I couldn't get these)
KD V - black/orange - $79 I think
KD V - light blue - $79 I think
Lots of 2013 hyperdunks. Lots of colors. - $79 I think
Wish I would of found this thread earlier I really want those kobe 8s wouldn't hurt to call wouldn't mind the kd ice blues either .

Wish I would of found this thread earlier I really want those kobe 8s wouldn't hurt to call wouldn't mind the kd ice blues either .

Call 'em up. They still had KD Vs yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom