OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camarillo Outlet - 

Nothing good on the back wall but a Few CHAD AIR ONE DB's LEFT - 

KIDS & WMNS SECTION HAD BETTER DEALS, LOL  - ALL GS 

GOT THESE AIR MAX 95's for $47.97 + 30% off

MY CHICK is LOVING ME RIGHT NOW….LOL  GOLD DIGGGER

they also had these Deals

For the flyknit lovers they have been 109.99 with additional 30% off. I saw them in jersey. Also Puerto Rico haha

what time of the day and day(s) of the week are the best to come up on the best shoes/deals. i kno it won't be exact but maybe generally what yawl think is best. more specifically for the san leandro store

3rd Monday that happens to fall on an odd numbered date at 9:37p Armenia Summer Time (AMST).

Last edited:
3rd Monday that happens to fall on an odd numbered date at 9:37p Armenia Summer Time (AMST).
knew somebody would do that.
mean.gif
 now that we got that out the way...

knew somebody would do that. :smh:  now that we got that out the way...

your best bet is to talk to someone there to see if you can get an answer. they always get stuff so its just a matter of finding out when they get shipment and when they put it on the floor.

Deer Park Nike Outlet today

Hyperposites Charcoal/ Atomic Green - 89.99; most sizes
AJ xx8 b-grades red/black/white - 169.99

For the flyknit lovers they have been 109.99 with additional 30% off. I saw them in jersey. Also Puerto Rico haha
was in San Marcos Premium outlet in TX and they had some WMS Lunar1+ for $89.99 Orange, Dark Grey, and Red I believe. I thought the 30% off ended over the weekend though.

what time of the day and day(s) of the week are the best to come up on the best shoes/deals. i kno it won't be exact but maybe generally what yawl think is best. more specifically for the san leandro store

Outlets constantly receive new products almost everyday

Someone just returned a pair of Jordan 1 Premier Guccis in a size 10.5 at the Paramus NJ Nike Outlet if anyone wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom