OFFICIAL JANUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran thru grove city. Total waste of time unless u need that tech fleece zip up, $49... 30% off tops only were the only sale signs up. Took me 30 min to find something to burn the 25 MVP bucks

Stopped by Camarillo today. 20 percent off hash wall. Nothing worthy of mentioning. Gumbo AF1s were $70 with additional 20% off. Stopped by to get workout tanks but they were retail so skipped on that.

I got this pair of Hyperfeels for $40 and additional 20% off. They had plenty of sizes.
View media item 1369053

Rosemont, IL.

XX9 BHM $200 size 8 at register.

The three colorways of the Lil Penny Posite seen at other outlets ranging from $80 to $95.

GA outlets suck, especially the one up 400. I always get disappointed wasting gas.

Last edited:
I live in Howell MI. I've found some decent stuff there from time to time but nothing too exciting. Haven't checked out Great Lakes Crossing. I work in Flint so I've been to the Nike outlet in Birch Run a few times. Had some really good luck there!
yeah BirchRun is the best Nike outlet in MI, no doubt...you can usually get your teeth on something when you head up there. Pretty much waste of time hitting the other outlets in MI.

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 Can I make a suggestion man? Unless you're only posting 1-2 pics, they should have to go in SPOILER tags...even on LTE, it takes forever to load a pic heavy page, not to mention the scrolling.

GA outlets suck, especially the one up 400. I always get disappointed wasting gas.
didnt they just get robb

thieves-robbed-a-nike-outlet-store-in-georgia-750x400.jpg

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/01/23/thieves-robbed-nike-outlet-store-georgia/

they still wouldnt have anything tho 

never do 

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 Can I make a suggestion man? Unless you're only posting 1-2 pics, they should have to go in SPOILER tags...even on LTE, it takes forever to load a pic heavy page, not to mention the scrolling.

not trying to deter people from posting updates. I'm really happy they are to be honest.

maybe one could suggest the spoiler stuff but these updates aren't really typical so I'm just happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom