OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Nike Factory store in San Clemente, CA

Sorry no pictures. The runs were pretty dry. Normal stuff that everyone else has only the same price or more expensive.

Kobe Mentality's in the White/Purple colorway on the Hash for $40. Several sizes

Nike SB Dunk High De La Soul on the Hash for $50. Several sizes.

Kobe X Easter on the hash for $110. Several sizes

Tech Fleece Windrunners in Red and Grey for $129

20% off the hash. Nothing additional off the Tech Fleece.

This is random but trying to return items to other companies makes me truly appreciate Nike's return policy.  They return pretty much anything and the money's back in my account that same day. I had a Finishline store tell me that there particular location doesn't return Jordan retros so I had to drive to another store.  I returned something to a footocker store last week but instead of crediting it back immediately they used my packing slip and sent it off that way. Now I'm hearing I might not get my money for 3+ weeks. 3 WEEKS! Are they going by horseback? BS. Thank you Nike. You the real MVP

Went by the Nike outlet in Richmond BC last night. Prices are canadian and I dont know if they ship.
Only real things I noted were
Blk/grey Air raids for 80 $
White black cb34 for 120 $
1 pair of aj 20 in the retro plus black with the white straps on hash in size 13 for 179.99
No sign of any command force or fragment trainers incase anyone was looking.
Im new and dont know if updating a Canadian outlet helps anyone.
Mods, feel free to move this or let me know whats up

Las Vegas Outlet NORTH had these Command Forces for $59.99 plus 20% off(hash)
Sz.9-11
nike-air-commanf-force-white-black-hyper-jade-1.jpg

Last edited:
Shoe palace LA had huge retsock some of the notible mentions are bred low 11 and 72-10 11 and white foam gucci and gone fishing foam amongst other

Back
Top Bottom