OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I see the views from both ends. That's why I let you guys hash it out.

They have changed the name of some of the stores out there, BH is in fact the only 'Niketown': Niketown Los Angeles. The other two are called Nike Santa Monica and Nike The Grove. I think they are moving away from the Niketown moniker.

Thunder 14's looked like a FSR at the Long Beach Nike Factory store. I think they were $149.99.

20% off the hash. Nothing else noteworthy.

Orange, CA store had Tech Fleece Pants in Grey and I believe a Greenish Brown Olive color for $69.99 or $79.99

20% off the Hash. Nothing else noteworthy.

while i agree that dude could have provided more descriptive info...the time yall took for all these responses, u could have tried calling up all the stores and asking, couldn't have taken more than 20 min if there's 17 stores...take the initiative ppl, dude gave yall a clue lol go find the ish

but for future ref please provide all info lmao

Last edited:

while i agree that dude could have provided more descriptive info...the time yall took for all these responses, u could have tried calling up all the stores and asking, couldn't have taken more than 20 min if there's 17 stores...take the initiative ppl, dude gave yall a clue lol go find the ish

That's fair, but it's a weekend. Stores aren't as friendly on weekends and won't give you concrete info.

Gilroy Outlets

Jordan XIV "Wolf Grey" size 7.5 and size 14 $149.99

Jordan VI Sport Blue multiple size 8 and 8.5 $149.99 (i checked a few pairs and they were B-grades with some major glue issues.) Didn't get a chance to take pictures but basically there was lots of white powder between the midsole and the clear soles.

Kobe X Mid EXT Black size 9.5 $99.99 plus 20% off hash wall.

Lebron Soldier IX sprite colorway $54.99 on hash wall, scattered sizes.

Bunch of KD 8s for $119.99 (assuming that is FSR) 

No, thats dumb. This isn't a scavenger hunt. Post the info or don't post at all. I don't come in here and drop hints, I tell you where the damn shoes are.

Hey I went to franklin mills outlet aka philly mills sorry for no pix but they had the Lebron XIII Akronite $130.00 and a pair of jordan 14 low on display not sure if they were in the back. Also behind the cashier had Jordan VIII chrome not sure the price might be a return. phone# 215-281-3523 no taxs on any clothes in the state of  PA

FinishLine seems to be clearing out all of their boots. ZX Flux Sneakerboots are like $25 online and AM 90 Sneakerboots were $50. Sneakersteal and KicksDeals both posted about them a little while ago.

Yeah I just copped a pair of the wheat Helcors and the faux shearlings

10FINISH for $10 off $100

15LEAPYEAR150 for 15% off $150 

Back
Top Bottom