OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Nike Ontario Mills, CA

20% off hash wall

40% off clearance apparel

Same aisle shoes someone already posted a few days ago but these shoes on hash caught my eye. A steal for size 10 folks. $19.97 + 20% off

Scattered sizes mostly between 10-13 of these

Copped at the Flushing, Queens Nike store. $50 but came out to $40 after the Extreme Sizes discount. These are size 13. I saw another size 13 at the store. I also saw White Pippen 1's in size 10 for $129.99. Unfortunately, no discounts on footwear as of today. I did notice 30% off signs for some apparel though.

Last edited:
Nike Ontario Mills, CA

20% off hash wall
40% off clearance apparel

Same aisle shoes someone already posted a few days ago but these shoes on hash caught my eye. A steal for size 10 folks. $19.97 + 20% off

Bro! Do you have the SKU number for those?! I was gonna order these pairs online just now but wow what a deal!

Do they do phone orders? Or is it strictly in store?

EDIT: just called using the style number on Nike and they said they had nothing in store [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Can anyone possibly check this out for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro! Do you have the SKU number for those?! I was gonna order these pairs online just now but wow what a deal!

Do they do phone orders? Or is it strictly in store?

EDIT: just called using the style number on Nike and they said they had nothing in store [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Can anyone possibly check this out for me?
If you're talking about that last shoe, i think i saw those at the north vegas outlet...

Last edited:
Other random stuff came across on the hash wall at Arundel Mill Nike all 20% off  a rack of Air Max trainers 69.99, different sizes , SZ11 AF1 80.00, and some KDS on hash also forgot the price n size though 
 ​

If you're talking about that last shoe, i think i saw those at the north vegas outlet...

Nah not those. I was talking about those size 10 Nike Free Trainer 1s in the black/gum/purple that are 19.97.

I called the store, gave em the style number and they said they had nothing. I asked him to check the hash wall and he wouldn't do it, said he needed to see it on the computer that they had it in stock first [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

If anyone near that outlet can still confirm if they have it still in stock?

Nah not those. I was talking about those size 10 Nike Free Trainer 1s in the black/gum/purple that are 19.97.

I called the store, gave em the style number and they said they had nothing. I asked him to check the hash wall and he wouldn't do it, said he needed to see it on the computer that they had it in stock first [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

If anyone near that outlet can still confirm if they have it still in stock?

I was there around 7pm and none of those Free Trainers were left on the hash wall.

Saw these Kobes with a sign marked $89.99 but all the boxes on the shelf said $189.99. Could possibly be a mistake, but either way I had no plans of grabbing them.

View media item 1888908View media item 1888909

Vacaville nike factory outlet also has the kobe x high top in green colorway for 149.99.  they have all sizes and i was gonna cop but then i saw the jordan xx.

thank you Kurr for reminding me about seeing those kobe x highs.  unfortunately they are not priced as low as you would like them to be.

Last edited:
Called Citadel. After waiting for 20+ minutes I was told they dont have the oreo Spizikes. They have the 315371-132 ones. White/Light Poison Green/University Red. $89.99

repped for the vegas fragment trainer 1 update grabbed a pair for under 60 shipped

Who posted that info?

You're kidding right? You are the one who posted the info. It's pretty obvious that You are JOOG. stop giving yourself shout outs. It's corny even in NT standards nowadays. We can all see your location status. BUSTED!!!

keep up the good work with the app.

Last edited:
You're kidding right? You are the one who posted the info. It's pretty obvious that You are JOOG. stop giving yourself shout outs. It's corny even in NT standards nowadays. We can all see your location status. BUSTED!!!

keep up the good work with the app.

Lol joog posts are stolen from NT posts vice versa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom