OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

First pick up of 09... Black/red 6's will be here monday...

rthigh.jpg

i was lied to then
laugh.gif
, i just figured it was just natural leather creasingbecause of aging. still they looked 100% new to me and they were a steal. thanks guys.

Damn, I need green pattas...nice Kobe II's & I hate myself for liking the Black/Varsity Red VI's from that picture. Overall dope pick ups NT!

^ Woah... Not even an AM1 kind of guy, but I know those are dope! Got my 2nd pair of White/Red XII in today, favorite shoe of all time!
pimp.gif

2ylqsn4.jpg

And all 3 of my White/Reds, 2 retros and 1 Original
2usy51f.jpg

Nice pickups everyone.

Grabbed these for my girl.

Picked up these a while ago, didn't post.

Bonus.

And picked up these as well:

GS size...

Pictured w/my girls sz 6 og:

45 XI

/thread

nice pickups on those White/Red XII's sneaksoy! I'm glad to hear you finallly got em.

I gotta take a group pick of what ive gotten recently but ill post this

Melo Player Exclusive Game Worn (or what I believe to be) the pic below shows a #15 on the inside right shoe, ones I received dont but have a shoe tag of aP.E. size 15

Didnt pay alot for them but im tryna get it straightened out with the seller, couldve been that Melo switched shoes during the game without the #15

!BiGvED!CGk~%24(KGrHqMH-EEEsMEYijYlBLM4(w3jtQ~~_3.JPG

I mean no disrespect, but are you positive those 45 XIs are legit? I hear there has been some fakes on ebay lately...
Just curious, I've never seen a pair in person and I am definitely not an expert... Just asking...

Anyways,

Originally Posted by HatchMo

That picture looks great, but with the infrared pack confirmed i think i'm just going to wait.

what are u talking about? info
nerd.gif

dope id's and V's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom