OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Cincy & Cris, dope iDs. I wish I wasn't broke.

Nice snag, Fred. I remember when Wii 95s dropped last year....I thought from initial pics it was a re-up of those, but alas it wasn't.

RJ - Got u
pimp.gif
voted.

Originally Posted by RJSims

Nice pickups nt.

NT family: Im trying to get into the Semi-pro football allstar game. It goes by votes just like NFL, NBA so im asking everyone to support me. so if you can take the time to vote for me I would appreciate it. Just click on the link and the box by my name and vote. ( Ragille Sims Hudson valley cowboys #1) Here is the link below.

go vote for me in the gridiron elite all star game more voters faster the shoe in, thanx for your supporst in advance. http://www.gridironelite....lstarclassic/?page_id=30 Just click the box by my name in the voting section.
Post this in the general forum so you can get more votes.

Late but...one of my Christmas gifts from my mom
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Never fell into the coin purse hype, but ehh
grin.gif

Got these yesterday. Got my sz 9 but might return for a 9.5. Picked up an extra sz 10.5 for anyone who hasn't got their sz. Retail(tax i paid) plusshipping. LMK guys

that iphone setup on the last page...
sick.gif
. but to each his own.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Got these yesterday. Got my sz 9 but might return for a 9.5. Picked up an extra sz 10.5 for anyone who hasn't got their sz. Retail(tax i paid) plus shipping. LMK guys
Why get a 10.5 if aren't that size and have no intention on keeping it? Someone that is a 10.5 could have got their pair instead of paying youextra shipping and paypal fees. I never understood that unless you bought to resell.

All I need now is Canyon Golds and Yellow Streaks and the set is complete......(anyone?)

After a lengthy cleanup;

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif