OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn those 6's on the last page need lotion SMH!![/color]

LMAOOO!
laugh.gif

nice grey toes 13's i love mine i just hate the bleeding on the pods, looks pink up close

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by Twon2345

Nice pickups 10123 and TaggPopperNJ
Thanks man. Those Infared 6's on the other page look good. I feel victim to the "hype" for that shoe. Not truly "infareds" but I just feel weird calling them "sport red", just doesn't sound right. I guess I have to settle for less and pick up that shoe but damn, they look real good in those pics.. convinced me right there..lol.
momma always told me if i dont have nothing good to say then dont say nothing at all...
so i wont say nothing cause im hating HARD!!!
laugh.gif

No doubt homie..lol. I get the same way too.

Great pick ups NT..With every new pic of the Sport Red 6's, my mind changes..One pic makes them look like a must have and then the next pic makes em lookterrible..I guess I'll figure it out on the 23rd..Peace

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I need to get another pair of Carmines so I can actually rock my pair.

why not just wear the pair you have....

I would like to keep a DS pair, so until I get my hands on another pair, they will not be worn.
wink.gif

^^ SAMPLE DUNKS you have were designed by Eddie Cruz for the WEST. I don't know if those are going to release or they were scratched. But yea shoesaren't waterproof, but water resistant. 3xdry is a swiss made fabric that is used esp on outerwear like ACRONYM. O yea on those dunks, the bottoms aresticky rubber as well

Originally Posted by DJBBert

^^ SAMPLE DUNKS you have were designed by Eddie Cruz for the WEST. I don't know if those are going to release or they were scratched. But yea shoes aren't waterproof, but water resistant. 3xdry is a swiss made fabric that is used esp on outerwear like ACRONYM. O yea on those dunks, the bottoms are sticky rubber as well

Well Damn!

Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

Dope Air Max 1's dream5hift. Those just recently drop?

scuba blue if i remember right, whats retail, $92? and hows the quality, looks pretty good i like that all over netted mesh
eek.gif
had to edit after thosedanklefs
smokin.gif
euros

Originally Posted by JC5123

nice grey toes 13's i love mine i just hate the bleeding on the pods, looks pink up close
I had a pair with that problem , listed them on ebay with like 15 pictures and listed the problem in detail .........
Buyer gets the sneakers and files a paypal claim. Item not as described , said the sneakers were fake and the
champs receipt i provided with the sneakers was home made ................ Every sneaker ive sold to somebody
in France has tried one trick or another. About 7 different buyers ......... So yeah thats my imput on that!

The AM1s are a recent drop for $92. The blue is called scuba blue. The quality is good to me. I like it. I'm surprised this shoe wasn't talked about ina thread and I saw a local shop post pictures yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom