OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

This came in yesterday. And aside from the double hole punch on the first lace hole on the right shoe, I am happy with the purchase.

Originally Posted by lexflex81

sweet jesus justin!!

as for me...
sweet jesus yourself bro!!!! 3 SOLID pickup's - love the patta's and that burst c/w is one of my fav's. Those asic's are sweet as well,  NICE!!!
@Mayhem, that first picture looks amazing!

Originally Posted by lexflex81

sweet jesus justin!!

as for me...
sweet jesus yourself bro!!!! 3 SOLID pickup's - love the patta's and that burst c/w is one of my fav's. Those asic's are sweet as well,  NICE!!!
@Mayhem, that first picture looks amazing!

thanks Cham

Lex, look whose talking...pattas are always appreciated and the asics are real nice but those bursts....wow
smokin.gif

Somethingdunk, how do you like those ACG AM1's? canvas toebox?

thanks Cham

Lex, look whose talking...pattas are always appreciated and the asics are real nice but those bursts....wow
smokin.gif

Somethingdunk, how do you like those ACG AM1's? canvas toebox?

Got this off ebay BRAND NEW with box and packaging for $45 shipped. I've Been needing a black G Shock.

Got this off ebay BRAND NEW with box and packaging for $45 shipped. I've Been needing a black G Shock.

man Mayhem you make want to pull my foamposite lites out with how good that pic looks

man Mayhem you make want to pull my foamposite lites out with how good that pic looks

finally picked them up!!!!
whuts up niketalk! im new to this so check out my profile. im gonna post my collection tonite, please check me out and comment

finally picked them up!!!!
whuts up niketalk! im new to this so check out my profile. im gonna post my collection tonite, please check me out and comment

Back
Top Bottom